Font Lane, West Coker, YEOVIL
- Desirable Village Location
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Garage & Parking
- Enclosed Gardens
A three bedroom family home situated in the desirable village of West Coker. The accommodation is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and offers a wealth of space and natural light. Externally, the property boasts enclosed gardens and a garage.
Living/ Dining Room 21' 8" x 11' 6" max ( 6.60m x 3.51m max )
Fitted Kitchen 11' 1" x 7' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.29m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.49m )
Bathroom 8' 10" max x 7' 8" max ( 2.69m max x 2.34m max )
A recently refurbished three bedroom family home situated in the desirable village of West Coker. The accommodation is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and benefits from a spacious entrance hall with ample storage space, downstairs cloakroom, light and airy living/dining room and fitted kitchen with double glazed door opening to the rear garden, to the ground floor. The first floor comprises of three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally, the property boasts of a garage, that is located to the rear of the property and offers power, light and personal door to the side which opens to the rear garden. The front garden is laid to lawn with a path and steps leading to the open front porch and gated side access leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is fully enclosed with a good size paved patio area abutting the property, creating an ideal seating/entertaining area. Steps then lead to a lawn area with garden shed and gated rear access to the parking area and garage. The garden is also bordered with a variety of decorative plants and flowers. The current owners have made many improvements to the property to include new kitchen, bathroom, flooring throughout, double glazed and electrics. The property is a must view to appreciate the space of accommodation on offer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Font Lane, West Coker, YEOVIL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeovil Junction Station3.0 miles
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station3.5 miles
- Thornford Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Yeovil Fox & Sons office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent�
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Yeovil
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO105796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.