Sunnyhill Road, Southbourne, Bournemouth
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- 18' x 15' Living Room
- Modern Kitchen
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Private Garden
Enter the property into the bright and airy entrance hallway with ground floor w/c, stairs to first floor and doors leading into the spacious lounge with bay window at the front of the property. There is a square opening into the 18' x 15' living room which is the hub of the home; the open-plan living room has space for a sofa, large dining table & has a modern kitchen with gloss-cream handleless units offering a large range of storage at base, eye level. There is also a separate utility room.
Upstairs, there are two spacious double bedrooms with the master bedroom featuring fitted wardrobes and an en-suite comprising of shower, wash hand basin & w/c and is finished with modern tiling. Bedroom three is a spacious single bedroom or small double bedroom with bedroom four an ideal sized single bedroom. The family bathroom is also finished with modern tiling and comprises of spa bath with centred taps, wash hand basin and w/c.
Outside, the rear garden is laid to lawn with large partly covered decking area abutting the property and further patio area. There is off road parking to the front of the property for at least two vehicles and side access to the rear garden.
14' 7'' x 12' 3'' (4.44m x 3.73m)
Open Plan Living Room With Kitchen
18' 7'' x 15' 4'' (5.66m x 4.67m)
Stairs lead to First Floor Landing
12' 9'' x 11' 10'' (3.88m x 3.60m)
En-Suite Shower Room
15' 4'' x 9' 0'' (4.67m x 2.74m)
9' 7'' x 9' 1'' (2.92m x 2.77m)
9' 8'' x 7' 5'' (2.94m x 2.26m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Sunnyhill Road, Southbourne, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pokesdown Station0.4 miles
- Christchurch Station1.5 miles
- Bournemouth Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Richard Godsell's Southbourne office was established in 1928 and enjoys a prominent location in the main shopping street, Southbourne Grove. We are independent Estate Agents with a sister office in Christchurch town centre just 150 yards from the historic Priory and Highcliffe Town Centre. . Our enthusiastic team offers a professional yet friendly service, combining traditional values with the latest in modern technology. Directors Stuart Mason and Alastair McCall have more than 40 years
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10600703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Godsell Estate Agents, Southbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.