Lyndon Road, Belvedere
- TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- WALKING DISTANCE TO STATION
- PERIOD PROPERTY
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT
- GAS CENTRAL / DOUBLE GLAZED
On the ground floor, you will find a good sized THROUGH LOUNGE, KITCHEN and FAMILY BATHROOM with corner bath. Upstairs there are TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS.
With a garden to the rear, fully double glazed and with gas central heating (untested), this property will make a great family home.
Located in a quiet residential road and within walking to distance to Belvedere Station, this property also benefits from a wide choice of local shops and schools.
Your local bus route is a 1 minute walk away and the large expanses of parks and local woodland are all easily accessible.
LIVING ROOM - 10'6" (3.2m) x 10'2" (3.1m)
DINING ROOM - 12'6" (3.81m) x 11'3" (3.43m)
KITCHEN - 9'2" (2.79m) x 6'7" (2.01m)
BEDROOM 1 - 12'6" (3.81m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
BEDROOM 2 - 11'10" (3.61m) x 11'2" (3.4m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own due diligence into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Lyndon Road, Belvedere
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Belvedere Station0.2 miles
- Erith Station1.2 miles
- Abbey Wood Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Able Estates was born in February 1997 and was started by Paul and Dawn Servis ( brother and sister ) and their best friend Peter Jones.
Prior to Ables the 3 directors all worked for a corporate agent and decided that if they could get the money together they would give it a go themselves and now 20 years on Ables is still going strong - the rest is history as they say.
The South East London Branch came first and in October 1998 they opened the North Kent Branch.
In the 20 y
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10006523_ABLE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Able Estates, South East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.