Goldhurst Terrace, South Hampstead London
- Stunning 4 bedroom 2 bathroom split level 2nd & 3rd floor flat in this period house on the upper part of Goldhurst Terrace
- Ideal for easy access to the shops and transport facilities of Finchley Road. Few minuets walk to Waitrose and 02 centre
- Wonderful reception with a stunning kitchen, wood flooring and double glazed windows throughout
- 1414 sq ft Fantastic accommodation. Share of freehold, Lease 999 years from 1st January 2016. EPC:C
- Viewing via Joint Sole Agents Rose and Co Estates .
Tenure: Share of Freehold
1st floor entrance stairs up to 2nd floor . Entry phone. Wood flooring. Sound proofed throughout.
Tiled walls and floors. Panelled bath with Shower screen & shower attachment. Sink unit with storage. Low level WC. Mirror. Heated towel rail. Double glazed sash window. Inset spot lights.
13' 3'' x 10' 6'' (4.05m x 3.21m)
2 Double glazed sash windows. Fitted wardrobes. Wood flooring.
12' 10'' x 11' 9'' (3.91m x 3.57m)
High level storage area. Fitted wardrobe, Wood flooring, Double glazed
sash windows to rear, Inset spot lights.
10' 4'' x 10' 3'' (3.15m x 3.13m)
Sash window to side. Fitted wardrobe. Wood flooring. Inset spot lights.
Shower Room WC
6' 0'' x 5' 9'' (1.83m x 1.75m)
Tiled walls and floor. Heated towel rail. Extractor. Inset spot lights. Sink unit with storage. Low level w/c. Shower cubicle.
11' 10'' x 7' 8'' (3.60m x 2.33m)
Double glazed sash window. Wood flooring. Inset spot lights.
Kitchen Open plan
Wood flooring. window to side & Skylight to front and back. Inset spot lights.
Fridge freezer. Washer/dryer. Dishwasher. Oven. Electric hob.
Extractor, Inset sink unit. Work tops. Doors to Balcony.
25' 1'' x 18' 4'' (7.65m x 5.60m)
Wood flooring. Window to side & Skylight to front and back. Inset spot lights.
Doors to Balcony.
5' 6'' x 3' 8'' (1.67m x 1.11m)
Patio doors. Decked.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Goldhurst Terrace, South Hampstead London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finchley Road Station0.1 miles
- South Hampstead Station0.2 miles
- Swiss Cottage Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Rose & Co Estates.
We are a family run company with over
20 years experience in the area.
We would love the opportunity to help you
buy, sell or rent property in South or
West Hampstead, Hampstead,
Belsize Park, Primrose Hill, Gospel Oak
Or Kilburn (NW6, NW3, NW5 & NW8).
Please phone us on 020 7372 8488
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or pop into our office for a coffee at
19a Goldhurst Terrace, London, NW
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10276071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rose & Co Estates, South Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.