Rialto Building, Quayside
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 50% OFF JULY RENT
- £300 CASH TOWARDS BROADBAND
- Fully Furnished
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Excellent Location
- Close to Both Universities
- Transport Links Nearby
- AVAIL 20/07/2021 - 19/07/2022
The property is comprised of three generous double bedrooms, all of which come fully furnished with double bed, desk and wardrobe. There is an open plan living room and kitchen for a more social feel. The lounge offering two fabric sofas, coffee table and dining table & chairs. The MODERN kitchen provides all the essential appliances including electric oven, large fridge/freezer and a washing machine. There is a bathroom with shower over bath and W/C. The property further benefits from electric heating, uPVC double glazing and a Juliet balcony.
In addition the sitting room carpet will be replaced with wood style laminate flooring and there will be new sofas with new cushions as well as prints and ambient lighting.
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Rialto Building, Quayside
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manors Station0.1 miles
- Newcastle Central Station0.6 miles
- Jesmond Metro Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Why Walton Robinson?
Operating since 2001, Walton Robinson has a respected reputation for delivering a first class service in sales, lettings and investment.
We pride ourselves on delivering the highest levels of customer services and professionalism. WR is proud to be a member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and the Property Ombudsman (TPO).
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30132998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton Robinson, Newcastle Upon Tyne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.