The Willows, Prestatyn
- Perfect For a First Time Buyer
- Ground Floor Flat
- Within Walking Distance Of The Sea Front
- Close To Bus Routes, Town Centre and Other Local Amenities
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Walk In Shower
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- EPC Rating D 65
Via timber door giving access into;
12' 2'' x 3' 1'' (3.71m x 0.94m)
Having lighting, door leading into the rear garden, radiator and doors off.
12' 10'' x 12' 4'' (3.91m x 3.76m)
Having radiator, telephone point, TV aerial point, power points, lighting and uPVC double glazed bay window onto the front elevation.
13' 0'' x 7' 9'' (3.96m x 2.36m)
Having power points, lighting, radiator and double glazed window onto the rear elevation.
9' 4'' x 4' 2'' (2.84m x 1.27m)
Having a range of wall, drawer and base units with work tops over, Worcester wall mounted boiler, part tiled walls, power points, lighting and double glazed window onto the rear elevation .
6' 5'' x 5' 10'' (1.95m x 1.78m)
Having low flush W.C, wash hand basin, walk in shower unit with tiled walls, radiator and double glazed obscure window onto the side elevation.
with off street parking and paved garden area to the front
proceed from Prestatyn office left to the roundabout and take the second exit off onto Ffordd Pendyffryn. Continue along over the railway bridge to the traffic lights. Turn left onto Victoria Road and continue along turning left onto The Willows after The Spar convenience store. No 11 can be seen on the left hand side
The Willows, Prestatyn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Prestatyn Station0.9 miles
- Rhyl Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Our story so far...
Before Williams Estates was created, Jason Williams worked for twelve years for two different estate agents managing offices, qualifying in agency and becoming a Past President of North Wales, South Cheshire and Merseyside branch of the National Association of Estate Agents. With a wealth of knowledge & a big vision in mind, Jason leaves his employment and sells his home in order to fund the set up of his own estate agency office.1999 - W
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9703495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Prestatyn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.