Tilney Cum Islington
- A fine example of a west Norfolk barn conversion
- Set within a small cluster of re-developed farm buildings with beautiful views
- Filled with character and charm with versatile accommodation
- Ideal for home working
- Four Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms, Bathroom and En-Suites
- Gardens, Off Road Parking and Cart Barn
- Total Accommodation extends to 2762sq.ft
- Energy Rating C
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Tilney Cum Islington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station2.9 miles
- Kings Lynn Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Fine & Country, North & West Norfolk
Fine & Country King's Lynn Innovation Centre Innovation Drive King's Lynn Norfolk PE30 5BY
Fine & Country King's Lynn
We offer 'lifestyle' properties for sale within the Counties of Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire. Our very specialist regional knowledge of this specific market ensures that you receive the very best service, whether you are buying or selling a property in Norfolk or surrounding regions.
Our sophisticated marketing technologies and our experienced team of knowledgeable agents in our King's Lynn off
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587015215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North & West Norfolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.