Crab Lane, Harrogate
- VACANT POSSESSION!
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS, OR COMMUTERS LOOKING FOR A MON-FRI BASE
- DESIRABLE BILTON AREA
- VERY WELL PRESENTED - READY TO MOVE INTO
- STONE FLAGGED COURTYARD AREA
- Investors - Ideal Rental
- Modern shower room
- Modern Kitchen
A fantastic modern garden apartment located in the popular Bilton area of Harrogate, Offering well-presented accommodation throughout, ideally suited to investors, first time buyers, or as a second home/commuter's base. **Call now to book your viewing **
This lower ground floor garden apartment is located in the popular Bilton area of Harrogate, within walking distance of The Stray, close to a wide range of shops, amenities and transport links, and only a short walk into the centre of Harrogate. The accommodation comprises; open plan kitchen living space with fitted appliances, a generous double bedroom with built in storage, and a luxury shower room. Externally there is a small stone flagged courtyard at the bottom of the stairs with space for a set of bistro table and chairs, and on street parking available. This apartment would be perfectly suited to both investors and first time buyers, or perhaps as a 'lock up and leave' weekly base for a commuter, or weekend second home. Offered to the market with vacant possession.
Open Plan Kitchen/living Room 15' 7" x 15' ( 4.75m x 4.57m )
Accessed via a glazed entrance door and tall window to the front, both allowing a good degree of natural light to flow into the room. The modern kitchen has a range of cream gloss wall and base units and built in wine rack topped with contrasting dark wood effect work surfaces with stylish circular stainless steel sink and drainer. The kitchen has the benefit of an integrated fridge/freezer, and integrated washer/dryer, integrated slimline dishwasher, built in electric oven with four ring electric hob and extractor above. The room is neutrally decorated with laminate flooring underfoot.
Bedroom 12' 8" plus recess x 9' 5" ( 3.86m plus recess x 2.87m )
This generous double bedroom is well-presented with cream carpet and modern light grey decor. The bedroom has the advantage of a built in double wardrobe in addition to a built in cupboard for additional storage. Also having a large fire exit window to the front elevation, electric heating, and access to the meter cupboard.
This ensuite modern shower room is fitted with W.C., hand wash basin with chrome waterfall mixer tap sat atop a vanity unit with mirrored cabinet above, double width shower cubicle, heated towel rail and marble effect tiled floor, with spotlights inset to the ceiling.
Externally there is a small stone flagged courtyard area with space for a small table and chairs or bench to sit out, and on street parking is available.
The property is located on Crab Lane but accessed from the rear. Driving away from Harrogate on A59 Skipton Road, just before Bilton Grange Primary School take a right onto Bilton Lane. Then take a left onto Crab Lane and park on the road there, then walk around to the rear of the property and down the graveled driveway to the stairs which lead down to the main entrance door.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Crab Lane, Harrogate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station1.0 miles
- Starbeck Station1.6 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Harrogate William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Harrogate
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG104986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.