Handley Place, Locking, BS24
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Versatile fourth bedroom
- Extra plug sockets added for our homeowners who are now working from home
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Great storage throughout
- 10 year New Home warranty
- Book your virtual appointment with us today - Reserve from the comfort of your own home
- Call us today to find out how we can help get you moving
- Ask us about our ways to buy!
HOME OF THE WEEK!
FLOORING INCLUDED AND AN UPGRADED KITCHEN!
Plot 141 only.
The Hexham fulfils all your family needs with three or four bedrooms depending on your family needs. It offers you enough space and room to grow with flexible and adaptable spaces over its three floors. The heart of the home is on the first floor where you will find an open-plan kitchen-diner and a separate living room overlooking the contemporary terrace.
For parking information please contact sales consultants to more details*
Study/Bed 4 3.30m × 3.16m
Garage 6.04m × 3.05m
Utility 3.16m × 1.97m
Living Room 5.36m × 3.31m
Kitchen/Dining 5.36m × 3.13m
WC 1.90m × 1.89m
Bedroom 1 3.13m × 3.87m
En-suite 2.05m × 1.40m
Bedroom 2 3.31m × 2.87m
Bedroom 3 3.31m × 2.38m
Bathroom 2.09m × 1.70m
Images and floorplans are illustrative and may show features that are available as optional extras. Wardrobes to bedroom 2,3 and 4 are not included as standard and must be purchased as an optional extra. Please speak to your Sales Consultant for further information.
Computer generated images and 3D tours are indicative only and may feature extras not included as standard. External finishes, materials, layouts, window positions and styles may vary. Room sizes are taken to the widest point in each room wall to wall and a tolerance of +/- 5% is allowed. The floor plans are for guidance only and may be subject to change and properties may be "handed" or mirror images of the plans shown. Please check with our Sales Consultant or Selling Agent.
Handley Place, Locking, BS24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worle Station1.5 miles
- Weston Milton Station2.0 miles
- Weston-super-Mare Station3.2 miles
About the development
- SHOWHOMES COMING SOON!
- Handley Place is a new development of two, three and four bedroom homes and one and two bedroom apartments in the village of Locking.
At St. Modwen Homes we’re committed to delivering high quality homes that really stand out from the competition. We work closely with our architects to ensure each property is cleverly thought out with the new owner in mind, from spacious rooms, to in-built storage and great local amenities.
What’s more, each house is designed with a thoughtful layout and high specification, not to mention the carefully designed kitchens and top quality fixtures that we include as standard. Whether you’
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheHexham397995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by St Modwen Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.