- IMMERSIVE 3D GUIDED VIRTUAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
- Desirable Corner Plot
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Situated Next To Park
- Private Allocated Parking
- Modern And Contemporary Throughout
- Integrated Wardrobes In Both Bedrooms
- 3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Offered to the market is this rarely available two bedroom end terraced home in the heart of Leybourne.
This property is situated in a quiet close near to local amenities including a popular school, convenience stores, supermarkets and country walks. There is easy access to the motorway network and within walking distance there are local transport links including bus routes and West Malling mainline railway station. West Malling is a short distance away with its popular restaurants, pubs and independent shops.
The property sits upon a desirable corner plot and offers any new buyer plenty of scope to extend subject to all the relevant planning being approved. The ground floor is modern and contemporary comprising of a good sized kitchen with ample wall and base units and an open plan lounge which gives access to the rear garden.
The first floor is bright and airy with both rooms feeling spacious. Benefiting from two genuine double bedrooms which is a rarity in this area and a family bathroom with both shower and bath facilities this really is the ideal buy!
Externally the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio areas which lends itself to entertaining.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Malling Station0.8 miles
- East Malling Station1.1 miles
- New Hythe Station1.4 miles
About the agent
The prestigious Larkfield office of Simon Miller & Company was the original office to open in 2000. Since then seven further offices have opened in Maidstone, Malling and the Weald of Kent. In addition, we have a dedicated Lettings and Period Homes division
Simon Miller & Company are now one of the leading truly independent Estate Agents in Kent. With expert knowledge of Maidstone, Malling and the Weald, with more offices and departments than any other estate agent. We pride ourselves o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100483015758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Miller & Company, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.