Pear Tree Avenue, Coppull
- Detached Residence
- Four Bedroom (Master with En-Suite)
- Circa 1263 Square Feet
- Fitted Breakfast Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Laid to Lawn Rear Garden with Patio Area
- Driveway Parking
- Larger than Average Detached Double Garage
- Ideally Located for the Commuter
- Conveniently Situated to Local Amenities
- Close by to Well-Regarded Schools
One enters the accommodation via the entrance porch and into the reception hallway with its staircase to the first floor and useful two piece cloakroom/WC, before proceeding through into the sizeable 20' through lounge, which enjoys a great deal of natural light via the dual aspect windows, which include a pleasant view over the rear garden, whilst the feature fireplace aids in the creation of warm and homely ambience. Double doors lead through into the dining room, ensuring these two spaces can be opened up to create a wonderfully sociable environment when one is entertaining, with guests able to spill out onto the garden via the patio doors. The 13' breakfast kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of high-gloss wall and base units in black with inset spotlighting and complimentary black laminated work surfaces, including a peninsular unit incorporating a handy breakfast bar and a number of integrated appliances, including Range-style cooker with extractor canopy and microwave. There is also a most useful separate utility room in which to keep the laundry out of view. Up on the first floor, the landing provides access to the four bedrooms – two doubles and two good-sized singles, three of which benefit from built-in wardrobes and the 14' master bedroom also boasting a private three-piece en-suite shower room. The remainder of the family are catered for by the fully tiled main bathroom, which is fitted with a three-piece suite in white, comprising of close-coupled WC, vanity wash hand basin and panelled bath.
Externally, the superb plot affords potential for extension, subject to the necessary consents and approvals, with the lawned gardens extending from the front around to the side. The rear garden is also laid to lawn, being enveloped by mature plants and shrubs to the perimeter and including a patio where one can savour a glass of wine whilst soaking up some sunshine. Off-road parking facilities are provided on the driveway, which also gives access to the larger than average detached double garage. Viewing is highly recommended.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Pear Tree Avenue, Coppull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chorley Station2.0 miles
- Adlington (Lancs.) Station2.6 miles
- Euxton Balshaw Lane Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Arnold and Phillips offer a fresh and exciting approach to selling, with a branded concept and a comprehensive team of respected individuals with the ability to deal with all professional enquiries pertaining to the property market including sales, lettings, surveys, land, rural, planning, project management, interior design and investments.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10604593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.