Baden Street, Harrogate, HG1 4BX
- Ideal for the buy to let market or owner occupation
- Neutrally decorated
- Enclosed rear garden
- Stylish shower room
- Close to local amenities
- Upvc sealed double glazing
- Gas central heating
The property is ideal for the "buy to let" market and also for first time buyers as it is ready to move in to and is a blank canvass that someone can update and or decorate to their own taste. The walls have been plastered and emulsioned and are therefore easily transformed should anyone desire.
The accommodation follows a standard layout with sitting room, kitchen and stylish new shower room on the ground floor and two double bedrooms on the first floor. There is an enclosed yard to the rear with gate onto the service road and a shed 11'7" x 5'7" (3.53m x 1.70m).
Baden Street is situated off Grove Park Avenue, which is to the north side of the town off Skipton Road. There are good nearby amenities in the form of the Asda supermarket which caters for most daily needs and the town centre is within walking distance. There is a footpath and cycle way which can be accessed via Grove Park Avenue and runs into the town centre and connects Ripley to Knaresborough via the Nidd Gorge. Due to the central location the property will also appeal to the commuter as easy access can be gained to the larger cities within the area, by both road and rail.
Services All mains services are connected to the property.
Directions From Station Parade bear left over Station Bridge to the roundabout facing the Odeon Cinema. Turn left onto East Parade and proceed to the next roundabout and go straight over. At the following roundabout turn left onto Dragon Road and proceed to the T-junction with Skipton Road. Turn left and immediately right onto Grove Park Terrace, follow the road which runs into Grove Park Avenue, where Baden Street will be seen on your right.
Council Tax Band B.
Details Produced 26th October 2020.
BrochuresCustom A4 4 Page ...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Baden Street, Harrogate, HG1 4BX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station0.7 miles
- Starbeck Station1.1 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station1.5 miles
About the agent
- Nobody knows the local market like us
- One of the biggest teams in the district, at your service
- Accurate valuations based on knowledge, not guesswork
- A creative approach to marketing your home
- A refreshingly open and honest approach
- Accompanied viewings by our experienced sales negotiators
- Skilful negotiation to maximise your sale price
- Regular updates to keep you and your buyer inf
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103268008068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FSS, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.