West Hill House, Winchester
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- High Quality Student Accommodation
- 5 Minutes To University Of Winchester
- 100mbps Wifi
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Garden Area
- All Bills Included
- Premium Student Accommodation
- Available 2021/22
West Hill House is a beautiful old building that has been extensively refurbished to provide some of the finest student accommodation in Winchester! Niche and manageable during Covid with private locked rooms and ensuite bathrooms.
Each room includes a study area with notice board, bed & wardrobe, the rooms are laid out in a variety of ways and no room being the same adds to the unique nature of this development, the rooms are serviced by communal Kitchens & living areas, each with dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven & hob. Large flat screen TV's in kitchen-diners.
Externally is a large outside area including picnic tables, ping pong table & bike store.
- Private room and en-suite shower and WC
COVID AWARE PROPERTY
- New and modern high grade kitchen diners with dishwashers.
- Fobs for entry to communal doors.
West Hill House, Winchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station0.4 miles
- Shawford Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co is a highly ambitious organisation. All Martin & Co offices are owner operated - a key point of difference ensuring quality of service. We have a strong focus on the lettings sector. We also offer an estate agency sales proposition to provide vendors with a wider choice for property and buy-to-let investment solutions.
Established in 1986 and launched as a franchise in 1995 Martin & Co has quickly grown to almost 200 offices nationwide. We are th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100540002951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.