Canaway Court, 10-12 Wimborne Road, Poole
- Available to purchase on Help To Buy
- Minutes from excellent transport links (Poole Train Station & Bus Station)
- Recessed LED downlights
- Full Sky & Freeview capabilities
- Quality timber effect flooring
We are delighted to introduce 16 studio apartments to market at Canaway Court.
Available to purchase on Help to buy with 5% deposit.
Each apartment has been designed to make the very best use of space, to provide an efficient, compact and stylish living in Poole Town Centre.
The developer focuses on making luxury affordable. You can expect Porcelanosa tiles in the bathrooms, fitted kitchens with integrated appliances, LED downlights throughout and modern timber-effect flooring.
The iconic, seven storey building is ideally located and offers a cosmopolitan vibe, led by stylish interiors and a true sense of community. Poole itself is an award winning Town with a Quay and one of the largest natural harbours in the world. There is also a high-street shopping district, leisure centres, arts scene, marinas and excellent transport links, all which can be made the most of as a homeowner in this area.
As a resident of Canaway Court you can enjoy numerous destination boutique cafe's as well as the major chains, shops and alfresco restaurants, right on your doorstep. This is modern living at its best.
You are moments from Poole Train Station, bus station, and local amenities meaning commuting, travel or site seeing further afield could not be simpler.
This impressive development is located close to Poole Quay and Cobbs Quay Marina meaning time by the water could not be easier. Explore a little further and you will find plenty of spectacular scenery such as Brownsea Island, Parkstone Golf Club (one of the UK's top 100 courses) all within a three-mile radius.
If you wish to go further afield, Poole is a town that has direct commercial transport services to Weymouth, Southampton and London Waterloo in under two hours.
Over the last few years, Poole has seen substantial investment and growth, making it an exciting town to buy property.
The studio apartments are ideal for first-time buyers, young professionals and those wanting a lock-up-and leave home in bustling Poole. These apartments would also command a impressive rental yield for buy to let investors.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
* Full height entrance & internal doors
* Stylish chrome door handles
* Recessed LED downlights to kitchen, living room & bathrooms
* Full Sky and Freeview capabilities, TV and telephone outlets to the living room, with TV outlets to all bedrooms.
* Kitchen, living room & hallway in quality timber effect flooring
SECURITY & WARRANTIES
* Video entry phone system
* Communal Monitored CCTV system in Entrance foyer
* 10-year ICW warranty
* Welcoming Entrance/Reception area with personalised post boxes.
* Bicycle storage.
* High specification fitted kitchen with contemporary matt grey and gloss white units, soft close drawers and LED under unit lighting.
* Quartz worktops and under-mount sinks.
* Fully integrated appliances, hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer & washer/dryer.
* Canopy extractor hood, Full height glass splash-backs around the sink area.
* Contemporary bathroom suites with chrome taps and mixers, including contemporary WC with soft close seat and lid.
* Bath with stylish thermostatic shower column and glazed screen (where applicable).
* Luxury Porcelanosa tiles.
* Heated towel rail.
* Contemporary wall hung vanity and demister mirror with LED & shaver socket
LED accent lighting to basin & bath area.
Permit parking available in nearby roads, for £55 per year.
Studio apartments range between £130,000 and £155,000.
Contact EMBARQ Canaway court sales team for more details.
These property details are set out as a general outline only and do not constitute any part of an Offer or Contract. All measurements, distances and areas are approximate and for guidance only.
The above information will need to be confirmed by your solicitor during the conveyancing process, therefore, please do not solely rely on the accuracy of the information within this advert.
Canaway Court, 10-12 Wimborne Road, Poole
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poole Station0.2 miles
- Parkstone Station1.3 miles
- Hamworthy Station1.8 miles
About the agent
EMBARQ was established due to the lack of knowledge, expertise & professionalism in the UK estate agency industry. In other parts of the world; such as America and Australia, realtors (estate agents) are well respected and require a license to be selling & letting properties. The entry level into UK estate agency is about as low as it gets, which is why the public have little to no respect for agents in this country. Read on to discover how EMBARQ is creating a positive change to the sector.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Embarq, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.