Havannah Street, Cardiff, CF10
- Fully renovated penthouse apartment
- Spectacular views over the Bay
- Large roof terrace
- Allocated under croft parking
- Offered with no onward chain
- EPC Rating = D
Located on the sixth floor, the apartment is accessed by a lift to its’ own floor. The entrance hallway has head height windows overlooking Cardiff Bay towards Penarth.
The open plan living/dining area boasts spectacular views of Mermaid Quay to one side and Cardiff Bay and Penarth headland to the other. A comprehensively, newly fitted kitchen can be found off the dining area with a combination of wall and base units with Quartz worktops over. Integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, double oven, ceramic hob with extractor over and 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer. A picture window looks towards Mermaid Quay.
Bedroom 1 has fitted carpet and fitted wardrobes, with a large picture window overlooking Mermaid Quay with views of the Millennium Centre and the Norwegian Church, amongst other landmarks. A newly installed en suite completes the master bedroom.
Bedroom 2 has fitted carpet and fitted wardrobes with the same impressive view overlooking Mermaid Quay and beyond. The bathroom has also been newly fitted with a full suite including a bath over shower.
A private, large roof terrace with artificial grass can be accessed from the living area with ample room for entertaining and breath-taking views of Cardiff Bay, the Penarth headland and beyond.
There is one allocated under croft parking space and a visitor permit.
Sovereign Quay is situated in Havannah Street, Cardiff Bay, a short distance from the iconic Millennium Centre, St David’s Hotel and the many fashionable bars, restaurants and amenities available in Cardiff’s popular waterside development.
Square Footage: 1,037 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 980 years remaining.
Circa 980 years remaining on the lease
Service charge circa £3600 per annum
Ground Rent £150 per annum
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Havannah Street, Cardiff, CF10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardiff Bay Station0.4 miles
- Grangetown Station1.0 miles
- Cardiff Central Station1.0 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRS190055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.