Arnewood Road, Southbourne, BH6
- ** Unique Development Opportunity **
- Five Double Bedroom Detached House With A Potential Building Plot (STPP)
- Substantial Grounds Of Approximately 1/3 Of An Acre
- Sought-After Residential Location Within Walking Distance Of Southbourne Grove & Award-Winning Beaches
- Over 2100 Sq/Ft Of Accommodation
- Three Reception Rooms
- Garden With A Patio, A Greenhouse & A Detached Brick-Built Outbuilding
- Off Road Parking For Multiple Vehicles Plus Space For A Boat/Caravan
- Three Shower Rooms Plus A Separate WC
- A Viewing Is Essential To Truly Appreciate The Potential This Property Has To Offer
** UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE WITH A POTENTIAL BUILDING PLOT (STPP) **
Meyers Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market a five double bedroom, detached house situated on a substantial plot of approximately 1/3 of an acre, which undoubtedly has huge potential for development, subject to planning permission.
Located in a highly sought-after residential location this extensive family home, in excess of 2100 sq. ft, comprises; an enclosed porch, a large entrance hall, a 23ft reception room, two further reception rooms with one of the two providing direct access to the garden, a partially open plan kitchen/dining room, also providing direct access to the garden, a downstairs shower room/WC, five double bedrooms, all with feature bay windows and one with an ensuite, a shower room and a further, separate WC.
To the rear of the property is a generous sized garden, this is in addition to the substantial plot with potential for...
Situated in a central location for easy access to popular Southbourne Grove with associated shops, bars, bistros and cafes. This property is within walking distance of the local award-winning beaches, Pokesdown train station with direct links to London, and a number of well regarded school for all ages.
From the shopping parade in Southbourne Grove turn into Beresford Road. Head along Beresford Road until you get to a roundabout. Take the second exit at the roundabout, this will take you into Southbourne Road, and the the second exit at the next roundabout, to continue along Southbourne Road. From here take the second turning on your right into Arnewood Road. Continue along Arnewood Road past the turning into Frankston Road. About 50 yards after the turning into Frankston Road, take a right into a private lane and continue on down the private lane until you reach the end which is where this property, as well as the 1/3 of an acre of land, is located.
Reception Room One
23' 4'' x 12' 8'' (7.11m x 3.86m)
Reception Room Two
12' 3'' x 12' 2'' (3.73m x 3.71m)
Reception Room Three
16' 3'' x 10' 2'' (4.95m x 3.10m)
16' 6'' x 11' 2'' (5.03m x 3.40m)
12' 10'' x 10' 6'' (3.91m x 3.20m)
Downstairs Shower Room/WC
First Floor Landing
14' 7'' x 13' 4'' (4.44m x 4.06m)
14' 4'' x 12' 8'' (4.37m x 3.86m)
12' 11'' x 12' 8'' (3.93m x 3.86m)
13' 4'' x 12' 0'' (4.06m x 3.65m)
10' 6'' x 10' 5'' (3.20m x 3.17m)
There is a generous sized garden benefitting from a greenhouse, and a patio adjacent to the reception room located to the rear of the property. This is in addition to the substantial plot with potential for development (STPP). There is also a detached outbuilding and off road parking for multiple vehicles including space for a boat and/or caravan. In total this property and the grounds covers an area of approximately 1/3 of an acre.
For the opportunity to see properties before they go on the market 'like' our page on Facebook
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed. They do not form part of any contract. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any of the services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order or have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
Arnewood Road, Southbourne, BH6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pokesdown Station0.6 miles
- Christchurch Station1.4 miles
- Bournemouth Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Meyers, 7 days a week High Performance Estate Agency.
Our sophisticated family run business is built upon strict values revolving around trust and integrity. We are proud to say that our client base is mostly attracted by recommendation.
We are a multi award winning agent offering a leading service, listed in the 2020 Best Estate Agent Guide as a finalist putting us in the TOP 3% of agents in the country.
Our highly skilled system of selling property has proven ye
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10608745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meyers Estate Agents, Covering Southbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.