Traps Lane, New Malden, KT3
- 4 bedroom detached family home
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- Separate dining room and drawing room
- Superb rear garden
- Self contained annex
- Enormous rear garden
- Off-street parking and detached garage
- No onward chain
Upstairs off the light and roomy landing there are 4 bedrooms all of good proportions. The main bedroom has oak flooring, a large walk-in wardrobe and a luxurious en-suite shower room. Off the landing there is the modern family bathroom and separate WC.
Garden & Exterior
In front of the house there is a large driveway and turning area for cars and giving access to the double width garage. The rear garden is truly superb and is in three sections. There is a large patio and terrace beyond which there is a formal lawn with many trees and shrubs providing screening and then steps up to the next lawn which is shaded and a perfect area for children's pursuits including trampolining. There is a further large lawned area with a few trees completing this outstanding feature.
Detached Self-Contained Annex: A separate brick built construction and ideal for relatives or guests who can come and go as they please. There is an open plan living area with a kitchen, a bedroom and modern bathroom. This unit is heated and has double glazing.
The property is on the lower slope of Coombe Hill and is about 3/4 of a mile from New Malden station where there are excellent rail services to London Waterloo. At the bottom of the hill is Malden Golf Club and there are also many other sporting facilities in the area. New Malden High Street, just beyond the station, has Waitrose and Lidl supermarkets, Tudor Williams department store and many cafés, bars and restaurants. The area is also renowned for excellent schools in both the state and private sectors.
Traps Lane, New Malden, KT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.6 miles
- Norbiton Station1.1 miles
- Raynes Park Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Curchods are a multi award-winning estate agent specialising in residential sales and lettings throughout Surrey and south west London.
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating immense challenges worldwide and once again we find ourselves engaged and drawing deeply on our expertise and knowledge in order to provide our clients with the best advice.
In times of crisis, professional advice and knowledge are paramount, especially when dealing with what is possibly your most expensive asset,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 122225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.