Hetherington Way, Ickenham, UB10
- Spacious one bedroom apartment
- First floor apartment
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Living room
- Double bedroom
- Resident parking
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Excellent location for commuters
- First time buyer/investment opportunity
- Easy access to A40/M25
Directions - From our office Ickenham office proceed left and at the mini roundabout take the first exit and Hetherington Way is the second turning on your right.
Situation - Hetherington Way is a quiet residential cul de sac in Ickenham. Located a short walk from Ickenham High Street and it's selection of shops, cafes, restaurants and schools (Vyners and Breakspear Juniors). West Ruislip and Ickenham tube stations are nearby offering easy access into central London via the Central and Metropolitan / Piccadilly lines. For the motorist the A40/M25 providing access into London and the Home Counties.
Description - A one bedroom apartment that would make an ideal first time home for the professional buyer or would make a rewarding choice with good rental returns for the investment buyer. Positioned to the end of a peaceful development the accommodation boasts a fantastic location being central to local train stations, shops and transport links. Accessed via a well maintained communal entrance, the property offers a spacious lounge, a separate kitchen, double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a family bathroom suite.
Outside - There is well maintained communal grounds and resident parking.
BrochuresHetherington Way, Ickenham, UB10
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Hetherington Way, Ickenham, UB10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hillingdon Station1.0 miles
- Ickenham Station1.1 miles
- Uxbridge Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Established in 1986, Coopers is an award- winning independent Estate Agent with 8 offices in West London that are equally committed to Sales and Lettings. We are dedicated to providing a professional, personal and proactive service and achieving exceptional results for all of our clients. We are the most recommended agent in all of our respective areas and our network of offices is home to property experts with many years' experience and an unrivalled understanding of the local mark
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30136572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Ickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.