2, Smeaton Head Farm Cottage, Dalkeith, EH222NJ
- **FANTASTIC 3 BEDROOM MID TERRACED COTTAGE** Rare opportunity to purchase stunning cottage in the Midlothian area of Dalkeith, around 20 minutes drive from Edinburgh
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:- Entrance Hallway, 3 Double bedrooms, one with en-suite, Living Room, and kitchen. Further benefits include Electric Heating and Double glazed windows along with garden
- EXCELLENT LOCAL COMPARABLE SALES EVIDENCE IN ROW OF COTTAGES-4 Smeaton Head Farm Cottages, Dalkeith, Â£795,500...Smeaton Head Farmhouse, Salters Road, Dalkeith, Â£405,000.
- **RICS HOME REPORT VALUE- Â£250,000** - Vendor will consider all serious offers. EPC E Please contact Edinburgh Sales Office on for further information.
- Fantastic semi rural location less than 2 miles away from Dalkeith and only 8 miles from Edinburgh. Perfect location to enjoy quiet living close to a major city.
Timed Online Auction .
An excellent opportunity has arisen to acquire this rarely available three bedroom mid-terraced cottage, well located within the popular Midlothian town of Dalkeith, while making for an ideal family home. Viewing of this property is highly recommended. Internally this accommodation is in good decorative order, while briefly consisting of an entrance hallway, leading into the bright and spacious lounge/diner with built-in shelving and access to the rear garden through sliding patio doors and a fully fitted, partially tiled kitchen/diner which benefits from an integrated 4 gas hob/oven, extractor hood and walk-in utility cupboard, which also houses the water tank. There are three spacious double bedrooms, one of which has a three-piece, fully tiled en-suite shower room with a double shower cubicle. The three-piece, partially tiled family bathroom has an over-head shower, a stand-alone bathtub, a chrome heated towel rail and an extractor fan. Attic: partially floored and accessed via bedroom 2, providing more than adequate additional storage space. This property also benefits from; electric heating system, full double glazing and a private front and rear garden, including a double driveway to the front, allowing for secure off-street parking for up to two cars.All fixtures and fittings, including; blinds, curtains, light fittings, carpets and fitted floor coverings. Please note, other items may be available through separate negotiation. Energy rating E
The row of cottages is situated a little south of the A.1 and less than 2 miles away from the centre of Dalkeith. It is surrounded by open countryside bordering the River Esk and is within easy reach of all Midlothian has to offer. Dalkeith has developed in recent years through modern development and provides a quiet setting for commuters wishing to travel quickly and easily to Edinburgh City Centre (approximately 8 miles away). There are local facilities including a school, post office, takeaway, cycle routes and regular bus services. A wider range of facilities is available at the close by Fort Kinnaird retail/leisure park.
15 January 2021, 10am-4pm
Timed Online Auction,
How to Bid Now
Submit an enquiry now or visit our website for full details on how to BID ON THIS PROPERTY.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 300 lots auctioned every 6 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a FREE Auction Valuation.
2, Smeaton Head Farm Cottage, Dalkeith, EH222NJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shawfair Station1.5 miles
- Musselburgh Station2.0 miles
- Eskbank Station2.4 miles
About the agent
We are one of Scotland's largest dedicated Land and Property Auction House. Based from high street sales offices in Glasgow and Edinburgh, our regular programme of large scale Scottish property auctions feature on average 300+ lots per sale.
Our Scotland Auction calendar includes 16 Live Auction Events per year.
Our Glasgow Property Sales Offices are located in the heart of Glasgow's South Side only 5 minutes from the city centre. Auctions are held at the Glasgow Radisson Hotel. T
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9360778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.