Ahlux Court, Millwright Street, Leeds
- GREAT BUY TO LET INVESTMENT
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- ACHIEVING £595pcm
- 7.5% GROSS ANNUAL YIELD
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- CITY CENTRE
- CLOSE TO ST JAMES HOSPITAL
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- TENANTED UNTIL MARCH 2021
- EPC Rating C
KITCHEN/LIVING AREA: A well proportioned living area, neutrally decorated and flooded with natural light courtesy of the glazed sliding door and large double windows to another elevation. The accommodation on offer includes an open plan kitchen/living area. The living area leads out onto a private balcony and includes a sofa and dining table. The kitchen is fully fitted with a washing machine, electric hob, oven and a fridge freezer.
BEDROOM: A good sized double bedroom, neutrally decorated with carpeted flooring. The room comprises of a double bed, mattress, a wardrobe and chest of drawers for storage.
BATHROOM: A modern bathroom with a WC, mains shower over the bath and a pedestal hand wash basin, finished with neutral cream tiling and with a heated chrome towel rail.
BALCONY Accessed from the living area is a private balcony that looks out over the front of the property and the secure access gate.
FURTHER INFORMATION This property is currently let and managed by Let Leeds at a rental of £600pcm until September 2020.
The Vendor has advised us of the following charges:
Ground rent - £199 per annum
Service charge - £999 per annum
Lease term - 125 years from 1 September 2006
As the property is currently tenanted, viewing is strictly by appointment only. Please be mindful that we will need to give the Tenant 48 hours' notice of a viewing at the property. TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PHONE OUR SALES DEPARTMENT NOW ON .
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Ahlux Court, Millwright Street, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station0.9 miles
- Burley Park Station2.0 miles
- Headingley Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Our aim is to provide a seamless move from start to finish and that's why your customer service journey is top of our agenda.
Creating happy homes is at the heart of our business. That's why we put so much energy into matching people with their perfect property and making them feel right at home.
We're proud, professional and passionate about finding people the right home. To us, every move matters.We'll be with you every step o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101428007746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HOP, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.