Admaston Road, London, SE18
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE in HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION with SHREWSBURY PARK JUST AT THE END OF THE ROAD
- 25'6 THROUGH LOUNGE with French doors to garden
- 21'6 KITCHEN/DINER with good range of wall and base units and window overlooking garden
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- UPSTAIRS BATHROOM with 3 peice suite
- GARDEN approx 25' x 30'. Paved and lawn area
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING with 'Worcester Bosch' boiler
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- LAMINATE WOOD FLOORING/FITTED CARPETS.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR VIEWING
LOUNGE 25'6 x 12'. Double glazed bay window to the front and double glazed French doors to garden. Laminate wood flooring. Two radiators.
KITCHEN/DINER 21'6 x 11'6. Double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden and double glazed bay window to the side. Wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood|. Tiled walls. Laminate wood flooring. 'Worcester' Bosch boiler.
LANDING Access to loft Storage cupboard.
BEDROOM ONE 15'6 x 11'6 Three double glazed windows to the front. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 11'6 x 10'2. Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 13'6 x 9'3. Double glazed window to the rear and side. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
BATHROOM Frosted double glazed window to the side. Suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment wash hand basin and low level w.c. Towel rail.
GARDEN Approx 25' - 30'. Paved and lawn area.
ENERGY RATING D
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Admaston Road, London, SE18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plumstead Station0.9 miles
- Woolwich Arsenal Station0.9 miles
- Falconwood Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Based in Plumstead Common, David Evans Property Services have become established over the last 35 years as a leading local estate agent.
We offer a friendly and professional approach for buyers and sellers - contact us without obligation - if you're on the move we're here to help
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plu2334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Evans Property Services, Plumstead Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.