NEO Bankside, Holland Street, SE1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- 2 Bedrooms
- Bathroom (En-Suite)
- Shower Room
- Open Plan Kitchen/Reception/Dining Room
- Walk In Wardrobe
- Utility Room
- Winter Garden
- 24 Hour Concierge & Security
- Gymnasium (Residents Only)
- Landscaped Gardens
The apartment comprises 1275 sq.ft. (118.5 sq.m.) and offers an open plan living, kitchen and dining space, which seamlessly leads onto the private winter garden. There are two double bedrooms, the master has an en-suite bathroom as well as a walk in wardrobe. In addition, there is a separate shower room and a large utility room.
NEO Bankside is an award-winning development on London`s Southbank with facilities including underground car parking, 24 hour security and concierge, residents only gymnasium, landscaped gardens and business centre. The development is a short walk away from the city and moments from many local amenities. Transport links of Blackfriars station are nearby including a 24 hour train link to Gatwick airport.
Available part furnished/unfurnished
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEO Bankside, Holland Street, SE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southwark Station0.4 miles
- Blackfriars Station0.3 miles
- Waterloo East Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Jo Webster has an international reputation as the specialist sales agent for high-end residential property in Central London developments. All our instructions are located in prime new developments and offer the very best in modern facilities including 24 hour security, concierge services, underground car parking, leisure facilities and state of the art technology.
We pride ourselves in offering a discreet, personal and professional service and have an in depth knowledge and strong pres
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5038_JOWE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jo Webster Properties Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.