Hill Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN20
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Double, 1 Single), Sun Blacony to Main Bedroom
- Sitting Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Spacious Family Bathroom
- Good Sized Rear Garden and Front Garden
- UPVC Sealed Unit Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Garage in Nearby Block
Situated in an elevated position in the highly sought after Old Town area of Eastbourne. Excellent schools and colleges are in the close vicinity. Local shops and amenities are to be found in nearby Victoria Drive and Green Street. Eastbourne Town Centre with its' comprehensive shopping and leisure facilities, mainline railway station and picturesque seafront is approx. 1.8 miles distant.
Accommodation with the following approximate dimensions comprises:
Wood laminate flooring, large under stairs storage cupboard housing electricity consumer unit.
Bedroom 3 3.144m (max.) x 3.413m (10'4" x 11'2")
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to side of property, built in double wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet.
Family Bathroom 2.958m x 2.408m (9'8" x 7'11"
UPVC sealed unit double glazed opaque window. White suite comprising shaped bath with shower and shower screen, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, fully tiled walls, vinolay flooring.
Bedroom 1 3.791m x 3.178m (12'6" x 10'5")
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window and French Doors to Balcony. Stunning views over Eastbourne to The Sea and to The Downs, radiator, pitted carpet, built in wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom 2 3.612m x 2.640m (11'10" x 10'5")
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window, radiator, fitted carpet. Stunning views over Eastbourne to The Sea.
Bedroom 4 2.795m x 2.071m (9'2" x 6'10")
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window, views, radiator, fitted carpet.
Rear Garden Approx. 60'
Secluded rear garden, patio area, decked area, laid to lawn, wooden shed. Side access and further patio area, outside tap and external electrics.
Pretty front garden, laid to lawn with trees and shrubs.
Garage in block closeby.
Hill Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampden Park Station1.7 miles
- Eastbourne Station1.8 miles
- Polegate Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Coster Harvey have been established since 1965 and have since then developed into a substantial independent multi-disciplinary practice.
All our offices are situated in prime High Street locations.
With an unparalleled local knowledge Coster Harvey pride themselves on a practical, personal and friendly service with a high level of efficiency backed by the latest computerised technology.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
Residential & Commercial Sales, Letting & Management
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 35hrd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coster Harvey, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.