Redditch Road, Stoke Heath, Bromsgrove, B60
- Four Bedrooms
- Entrance Porch
- Dining Room
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Kitchen
- Shower Room
This delightfully presented and well-proportioned family home is ideally placed in the popular area of Stoke Heath, offering local parks and playing fields, a short distance from Avoncroft Museum, and within close proximity to Bromsgrove Town Centre. Bromsgrove itself offers a range of shopping, restaurant, leisure and high street facilities, including the prestigious Bromsgrove School, good Local Authority schools, and providing easy access to the M42 and M5 motorway links, and Bromsgrove Train Station.
* Entrance Porch
* Hallway with stairs that raise to the first floor and doors that radiate off to
* Lounge with feature fireplace and bow window enjoying views to the front of the property
* Dining room with French doors providing access to the rear garden
* Extended breakfast kitchen which comprises of a mixture of wall and base units, with roll top works surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, built-in dishwasher, built-in fridge, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer and door leading to the rear garden
* Ground floor W.C.
* Landing with loft access and doors that radiate off to
* Bedroom one with fitted wardrobes, fitted drawer unit and bow window enjoying views to the front of the property
* Bedroom two with views of the rear garden, fitted wardrobes and fitted drawer unit
* Bedroom three with double glazed window to the front
* Family bathroom with a recently fitted white suite to comprise of walk-in shower, low level WC, vanity unit with inset sink and heated towel rail
* EP Rating: C
* Entrance hallway with door leading to
* Dining kitchen with roll top work surface over and inset sink drainer, door to the main property and door to the rear garden
* Bedroom with double glazed window to the rear
* Shower room to comprise of corner shower cubicle, low level WC and vanity unit with inset sink
* EP Rating: F
* Landscaped front garden with tarmac driveway providing ample off road parking
* Generous sized rear garden with paved patio area, lawn edged with an array of established trees and shrubs, garden shed and greenhouse
The Agent understands that the property is FREEHOLD
2.29m x 0.6m (7' 6" x 2' 0")
4.1m x 2.26m (13' 5" x 7' 5")
4.2m(Into bow window) x 3.56m(Max)
3.63m x 3.56m (11' 11" x 11' 8")
5.9m x 2.64m (19' 4" x 8' 8")
Ground Floor W.C.
1.45m x 0.84m (4' 9" x 2' 9")
4.2m(Into bow window) x 3.2m(Min)
3.63m x 3.23m (11' 11" x 10' 7")
2.36m x 2.26m (7' 9" x 7' 5")
2.29m x 2.18m (7' 6" x 7' 2")
1.65m x 1.1m (5' 5" x 3' 7")
3.63m x 3.5m (11' 11" x 11' 6")
3.63m x 2.95m (11' 11" x 9' 8")
1.93m x 1.65m (6' 4" x 5' 5")
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Redditch Road, Stoke Heath, Bromsgrove, B60
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromsgrove Station1.2 miles
- Barnt Green Station4.7 miles
- Droitwich Spa Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Multi-award winning Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO200129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.