- * PARCEL OF LAND IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO DENSLEY POPULATED RESIDENTIAL AREA
- * SHORT DISTANCE TO THE WELL SERVICED LONG BUCKBY VILLAGE CENTRE
- * POTENTIAL FOR RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL REDEVELOPMENT, SUBJECT TO OBTAINING THE REQUISITE PLANNING CONSENTS
- * POPULAR AND WEALTHY NORTHAMPTONSHIRE VILLAGE
- * LONG BUCKBY TRAIN STATION IS APPROXIMATELY A 3 MINUTE DRIVE FROM THE SUBJECT SITE
Long Bucky railway station is serviced by West Midlands Trains running between Lone Euston (approx. 1 hour 28 minutes) and Birmingham New Street (51 Minutes).
The site is currently used as grazing land and with access currently from a residential cul-de-sac.
The subject site could be suitable (subject to obtaining the requisite planning consents) for residential or commercial redevelopment.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Long Buckby Station0.9 miles
Peter Castle is Managing Director. Over the last 20 years Peter has built up a specialist knowledge of the local commercial property market.
Disclaimer - Property reference BerryfieldLandLongBuckby. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hadlands Chartered Surveyors, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.