Rydal Close, RUGBY
- Well-Presented, Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Gardens & Garage
- INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL
SHIPWAYS are delighted to offer to the market, this WELL-PRESENTED, DETACHED BUNGALOW, in a SOUGHT AFTER residential location within EASY ACCESS of local amenities, schooling and major road and rail networks. *INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL*
Shipways are delighted to offer to the market, this well-presented, detached bungalow in a sought after residential location, within easy access of local amenities, schooling and major road and rail networks. Accommodation briefly comprises lounge, kitchen, two well-proportioned bedrooms, shower room, gardens, garage and driveway parking
With double glazed front door, radiator and doors to lounge, bedrooms and shower room
Lounge 11' 10" x 17' 6" ( 3.61m x 5.33m )
With double glazed patio doors to rear garden, radiator and feature fireplace with electric fire
Kitchen 8' 8" x 7' ( 2.64m x 2.13m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, door to side aspect, radiator, a range of eye level and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, space for cooker, spaces for white goods and part tiling
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.56m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 10' 9" ( 2.72m x 3.28m )
With double glazed window to front aspect and radiator
With double glazed window to side aspect, heated towel radiator, shower cubicle, bidet, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and part tiling
The front of the property is laid mainly to lawn with mature trees and shrubs and a driveway leading to the garage
The enclosed rear garden is laid mostly to patio with borders, has a gate to the side and is low maintenance
The single garage has an up and over door
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Rydal Close, RUGBY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rugby Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Rugby Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Rugby
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! We kn
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY107313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.