Birkendale Road, Sheffield, , S6 3NL
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- GAS FIRE WITH SURROUNDINGS
- BUILT IN KITCHEN
- BREAKFAST BAR
- BUILT IN STORAGE
- GROUND FLOOR
- EPC RATING: E
ON THE GROUND FLOOR
Entering the flat is a useful airing cupboard used for storage. There is a wall mounted intercom, doors lead to the bathroom, bedroom and living area.
4.47m (14' 8") x 3.20m (10' 6")
In the living area is a wall mounted gas fire with wood surround. A UPVC double glazed door leads to the front facing balcony.
2.49m (8' 2") x 2.39m (7' 10")
The kitchen comprises a stainless steel sink unit installed with a mixer tap, fitted into an L shaped worktop with cupboards and drawers below together with space for plumbing and drainage for an automatic washing machine. Arrange of built in storage space with a breakfast bar.
4.32m (14' 2") x 3.18m (10' 5")
A front facing double bedroom having fitted wardrobe with both matching dresser and drawers. A wall mounted electric heater.
The bathroom comprises a bath with an electric shower over, vanity wash hand basin with storage cupboards below and a. low flush w.c. The walls are part ceramic tiled.
We are verbally advised by the Local Authority that the property is assessed for Council Tax purposes to Band A.
CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
The property has the benefit of gas fired central heating with radiators throughout and the windows throughout are sealed unit double glazed replacement units.
The property is available on an unfurnished basis initially for 6 to 12 months.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Birkendale Road, Sheffield, , S6 3NL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Infirmary Road Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Langsett/Primrose View Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Netherthorpe Road Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
Hunters is the UK's fastest growing, independent estate agency chain. We are the largest estate agency franchise network with over 100 branches throughout the country.
Our ambition is to become the nation's favourite estate agency brand by 2014 and to achieve this we intend to invest more time, money, expertise and technology than any other estate agent.
We established our business in 1992 on firm principles of excellent customer service, unrivalled pro-activity and the best possi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CROLP200290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Sheffield - Crookes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.