Bonnetts Lane, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11
- STUNNING REFURBISHED PROPERTY
- CHARACTER FEATURES
- HALF AN ACRE GARDEN
- OAK FRAME GARAGE WITH PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
- SUMMERHOUSE WITH BATHROOM & ANNEX POTENTIAL
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH BALCONY
- TREE HOUSE
- VENDOR SUITED
- UNSPOILT VIEWS OVER OPEN COUNTRYSIDE
This striking period property occupies a half an acre plot and enjoys unspoiled views across open countryside.
The property has been refurbished to an exceptionally high standard and is presented in excellent condition. It boasts many original features and combines these with contemporary design including an extended kitchen/ diner with bespoke solid oak cabinets, slate floor and a Belfast sink; a sun room with bi fold doors to the garden; a cosy lounge with working feature fireplace and a second reception room currently used as a study. The downstairs is complete with a cloakroom and utility area.
Upstairs the property consists of a large master suite with deluxe ensuite bathroom with stylish decorative tiling and elegant sanitary ware, complete with a glass sided sun terrace overlooking the fields. There are a further three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a Velux window.
Externally, the property is every bit as impressive enjoying a sizable plot with parking for multiple vehicles, an oak framed garage with space for five vehicles and landscaped rear garden. The garden is mainly laid to lawn and features a tree house, summerhouse with electricity, air conditioning, TV aerial and a shower room and further outbuildings. The property also benefits from secure electric gates to the front.
Location is always key and the property enjoys a rural setting yet is within close proximity to both Horley and Crawley town centres, which offers residents an excellent mix of local amenities and great transportation links.
Bonnetts Lane, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ifield Station1.5 miles
- Crawley Station2.0 miles
- Gatwick Airport Station2.5 miles
About the agent
JamesDean is a family run independent estate agent with local offices covering Horley, Reigate, Redhill and surrounding villages. Established in 2005, we are proud to have built a strong reputation for being an innovative and forward thinking agency. Our aim is to be different to our competitors by delivering a personalised and tailored service, designed to give clients a better experience, whether buying, selling or letting.The story behind JamesDean
Founded by brothers Jame
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JDKD27102020BONNETTSLANE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JamesDean Estate Agents, Horley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.