Greenleigh Court, Dawsons Square, Leeds, LS28
- *** VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE***
- fully furnished
Alpine white kitchen worktops with high gloss cabinets
Fully-loaded and integrated kitchen appliances: fan oven, fridge freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
Wood effect flooring in living areas and bathroom; carpeted bedrooms
Underfloor heating throughout provided by ground source heat for lower energy bills
Modern white fitted bathroom suite: wall-mounted WC and basin with integrated storage
Fitted, mirrored bedroom wardrobes
LED lighting (kitchen and bathroom)
Low energy, dimmable lighting (living areas and bedrooms)
Fitted with Smart meters
The apartment is fully-cabled for Sky+/terrestrial TV connections, and connection to Hyperoptic or Virgin Media broadband are readily available. This connects your apartment here at Dawsons Square to the UKs fastest fibre broadband speeds of up to 150mb (subject to direct contract), which means you can be assured of the fastest residential internet speeds.
In addition to this exceptional list of features is one of the largest ground source heat pumps in the UK; an innovative solution for providing your heating and water. For residents, this means lower carbon emissions and lower energy bills; there's no need for electrical heating with this tried and tested technology.
For amenities, Dawsons Square benefits from the full extent of what Pudsey has to offer. Close at hand is Owlcotes Shopping Centre (Asda and M&S), while Pudsey's Market Place and Leisure Centre are within a 30 minutes' walk.
With all this to offer, this studio apartment makes for essential viewing. Dawsons Square has become one of Leeds' most popular residential destinations and this home will not be available for long. Talk to our team today to schedule a viewing.
* The content, imagery and information on this page are intended for general marketing purposes only, and should not be relied upon to provide an exact representation of the properties available. All photos/images used are for illustrative purposes; actual room layouts, sizes and colours may vary.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Image
Greenleigh Court, Dawsons Square, Leeds, LS28
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Pudsey Station0.2 miles
- Bramley Station1.9 miles
- Apperley Bridge Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Bridgfords have been successfully selling and renting properties since 1832 and have become the dominant name in the sales and lettings market in the North, with over 70 offices. Our reputation has been built on expert local knowledge, professionalism and excellent customer care.
Until recently, the name was synonymous with the property market in the North West, but we now cover the entire North region with offices in Manchester, Cheshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Lancashire, County D
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000541128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.