Fisgard Road, Gosport, Hampshire, PO12
- Popular Location
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Open plan layout to groundfloor
- Large enclosed garden
- Off-road parking
- No forward chain
We are delighted to offer to the market this three-bedroomed late 1940s family home located in a sought after area in Elson, close proximity to local schools . The ground-floor accommodation features an open-plan concept. Further benefits include a good-sized rear garden & off-road parking to the front. ** Offered with no forward chain**
PVCu double glazed door with decorative glazed unit, fanlight and side window, opening into:
Fitted carpet. Radiator. Understairs cupboards for storage and meters. Staircase to first floor with fitted
From hallway fully glazed double doors to living room area, second fully glazed door to kitchen area.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN - LIVING - DINING ROOM:
PVCu double glazed bay window to front aspect. Feature fireplace with faux stone mantle and surround.
Remote-controlled electric pebble flame-effect fire. Fitted carpet continues through to dining area. Radiator.
Dining area with PVCu patio sliding doors to rear garden. Radiator.
Kitchen area with PVCu windows to rear aspect. Range of modern white wall & base units. Stone-effect work tops with one-and-a-half stainless steel sink & chrome mixer tap. Tiled splashback. Wall unit housing combi boiler. Built-in double electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over. Tiled floor.
Galleried landing area, PVCu double glazed side window Fitted carpet.
PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect. Access to loft space via drop-down loft ladder (boarded). Radiator. Fitted carpet.
PVCu double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
PVCu double glazed obscured window to rear aspect. White suite comprises: P-shaped panelled bath with chrome taps and thermostatic shower over & glass screen; pedestal basin with chrome mixer taps and mirror over; close-coupled WC. Tiled surrounds. Tiled floor. Ladder-style radiator.
PVCu double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
A good-sized rear garden, mainly laid to lawn flanked by mature shrub borders. Patio seating area. Wooden shed. Access to front of property via side gate.
Off-road parking to the front, decorative slate chippings. Low-level wall to front and sides.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C
NONE OF THE STATEMENTS CONTAINED IN THESE PARTICULARS AS TO THIS PROPERTY ARE TO BE RELIED ON AS STATEMENTS OR REPRESENTATION OF FACT.
While we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, if there are any specific points you wish to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact the office and we will be happy to discuss any matter with you, particularly if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view.
1. The property is offered subject to contract, on the strict understanding that ALL NEGOTIATIONS are conducted through David Seymour.
2. We have not carried out any type of survey; our inspection was purely to produce these particulars as a guide to prospective purchasers.
3. The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, heating systems, wiring services etc and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose and no warranties can be given. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors or surveyor.
4. Any information given whether orally or in writing must be treated as an expression of opinion by the agent, and treated as such."
Member of the National Association of Estate Agent
Registered in England Number 6293801 as Mason Harris Limited
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Fisgard Road, Gosport, Hampshire, PO12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth Harbour Station1.6 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station2.3 miles
- Portchester Station2.8 miles
About the agent
A long established independent estate agency covering the Gosport area for both sales and lettings of residential property.
Free property valuations and lettings appraisals available.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S6073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Seymour, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.