Southlands Court, Eccleshall
- A fantastic five bedroom detached family home located in the heart of the much sought after village of Eccleshall.
- Impressing living accommodation comprising: large kitchen/ diner, living room with cosy feature open fire and a playroom that could also be used as a separate dining room.
- Five large bedrooms are located on the first floor and a family bathroom. The master bedroom boasts its own en-suite with shower cubicle, vanity unit with inset W/C and wash hand basin, heated t...
- To the rear there is a garden mostly laid to lawn with several patio seating areas, wooden decked sun terrace and a range of plants and shrubs, there is also a double garage with power and light...
- Located within walking distance of Eccleshalls popular high street where you can find a range of shops bars and restaurants
3D VIRTUAL REALITY TOUR AVAILABLE! All of your property dreams are about to come true with this beautiful five bedroom detached family home. Boasting impressive living accommodation with plenty of space for the whole family. Upon entering the property through hard wood front door and into the entrance hall you shall find stairs to the first floor landing as well as doors leading to all ground floor rooms as well as access to the double garage, under stairs storage cupboard and guest W/C with pedestal wash hand basin. The playroom could also be used as a formal dining room should you wish with wood effect laminate flooring, radiator and large Upvc double glazed bay window to the front elevation. The Kitchen/-Diner is a large space comprising: tiled flooring, matching base and eye level units with granite worktops, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, space for range style cooker, extractor hood over and mosaic tiled splash areas. There is also a utility space with worktop and space for your washer and dryer, there is also a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, dual aspect Upvc double glazed windows and a Upvc double glazed door to the side elevation. The living room is a lovely space to relax and unwind and watch the roaring flames of the open fire with decorative surround whilst enjoying the views beyond through the Upvc double glazed windows and Upvc double glazed french doors into the rear garden. Making your way up the stairs and onto the first floor landing you shall find doors leading to primary first floor rooms as well as an airing cupboard and loft access. Bedrooms three, four and five are all good sized double rooms with Upvc double glazed windows and radiators, bedroom five is currently being used as a home office and boasts built in storage. Bedroom two is a large double room with a Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator. The master bedroom boasts a large Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and its own en-suite with shower cubicle with rainfall shower head over and additional hand held attachment, Upvc double glazed privacy window to the side, vanity unit with inset W/C and wash hand basin, heated towel rail and tiled effect flooring. Externally this property continues to excel with a rear garden mostly laid to lawn with several patio seating areas, decked sun terrace and a range of plants and shrubs. The property also boasts a large double garage with power and lighting, there is also off road parking for multiple vehicles. Dont miss out on this fabulous property and call our Eccleshall office on to book in for your private viewing appointment!
Proceed from the centre of Eccleshall on the Stone road where the driveway to Southlands Court can be found on the left hand side after 500 yards. Turn left and follow down the road bearing to the left hand side where the property will be found on the right hand side.
Eccleshall is a very much sought after village with a bustling high street with numerous shops, pubs, restaurants and small businesses along with a vibrant community spirit with annual events held locally including the well known Eccleshall Show held every summer just outside the village boundary at Sugnall Parks. Eccleshall High Street, with many Georgian and earlier buildings, is a conservation area creating a truly unique setting that should remain untouched into the future. The community spirit is strong and headed by The 'Ecclian Society' who encourage participation in numerous activities and have won the village the title of winner in the Britain in Bloom competition with colourful floral baskets lining the streets. The A519 road runs through the town allowing access to both Junction 14 of the M6 motorway south of Eccleshall and Junction 15, North of Eccleshall. The nearest operational railway stations are Stafford and Stone and direct links to major cities and our...
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Southlands Court, Eccleshall
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stone Station5.1 miles
About the agent
As a multi award winning independent, local agency with offices in Eccleshall, Stone and Nantwich, we offer a flexible and personal service, but as the only agent locally recommended by the Guild of Property Professionals, we work within a network of over 850 agents nationwide. We were founded: 'To provide an outstanding bespoke service to each and every client' and when moving home we understand you need help and support from the experts.
Our professional and expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10598039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey, Eccleshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.