162 Birchanger Road, London
- LIGHT AND SPACIOUS STUDIO ROOM
- 9FT FITTED KITCHEN
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM
- PRIVATE PARKING SPACE
- GATED DEVELOPMENT
- NEW FLOORING AND DECOR
- 1/2 MILE TO NORWOOD JUNCTION
Lobby Area - Carpet, very large storage cupboard, door to shower room and studio room
Reception - 15'11" 15'3"Two double glazed windows over looking rear gardens and parkland, radiator, integrated sliding mirrored wardrobes, new carpet, (furnished with double bed, sofa and table if required)
Kitchen - 8'11" x 6'6"Fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker, washing machine, fridge / freezer, double glazed window, laminate floor
Shower Room - Tiled shower room with large shower, wash hand basin within vanity unit, heated towel rail, wall mirror, laminate floor
Communal Gardens - Electric gates leading to private parking and communal gardens
BrochuresBrochure162 Birchanger Road, London
162 Birchanger Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woodside Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Norwood Junction Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Jukes & Co. are a family run independent Estate Agents established in 1988 serving South Norwood and surrounding areas including Addiscombe, Thornton Heath, Croydon, Anerley, Penge, Woodside, Upper Norwood.
Jukes & Co. offer a professional and personal service to its clients. We pride ourselves on our service which has been instrumental in its success and why many of its clients come to us through recommendation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30139791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jukes & Co Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.