Foulsham Road, Thornton Heath
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS 5 BEDROOM PERIOD SEMI DETACHED HOME
- QUIET POSITION
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND AMENITIES OF THORNTON HEATH HIGH STREET INCLUDING TESCO
- WALKABLE TO THORNTON HEATH TRAIN STATION
- CLOSE TO PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS
- TWO RECEPTIONS KITCHEN AND UTILITY
- 5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 17'1 BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- BATHROOMS TO FLOORS 1 AND 2
- CHAIN FREE
Porch - Double glazed window units to front access to Living Room
Living Room - 4.29m x 3.94m (14'1 x 12'11) -
Inner Hall -
Dining Room -
Utility Room -
First Floor Landing -
Second Floor -
Rear Garden -
Front Garden -
BrochuresBrochureFoulsham Road, Thornton Heath
Foulsham Road, Thornton Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thornton Heath Station0.3 miles
- Selhurst Station0.7 miles
- Norwood Junction Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Jukes & Co. are a family run independent Estate Agents established in 1988 serving South Norwood and surrounding areas including Addiscombe, Thornton Heath, Croydon, Anerley, Penge, Woodside, Upper Norwood.
Jukes & Co. offer a professional and personal service to its clients. We pride ourselves on our service which has been instrumental in its success and why many of its clients come to us through recommendation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30140343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jukes & Co Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.