Winifred Street, Hucknall
- Four Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Downstairs WC
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Three Storey
- Close Proximity To Hucknall High Street
- Combi Boiler
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Double Glazing
To the second floor there is one double and two single bedrooms along with the family bathroom which comprises of a three piece suite including shower over bath.
The master bedroom is situated on the third floor and benefits from an en-suite bathroom including under floor heating, bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC.
Externally there is an enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and can be accessed through a side gate. There is allocated parking available for one car.
The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
A viewing is highly recommended!
In order to meet the referencing criteria applicants must be in receipt of a salary of £22,500 from a permanent source of employment.
To reserve the property a holding fee of £173 is payable which will then be deducted from the first months rent.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Winifred Street, Hucknall
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hucknall Station0.4 miles
- Moor Bridge Tram Stop1.2 miles
- Bulwell Forest Tram Stop1.8 miles
About the agent
The office in Hucknall is located in a prime location on the High street we offer a professional lettings and sales service for the local area. The Hucknall office covers the North of Nottingham including NG14, NG15, NG16, NG6, and parts of Derbyshire.
The local area is popular with home owners and investors with a thriving High Street and good public transport links to both Nottingham city and Mansfield.
At Martin & Co we offer a free, no obligation property valuations whether yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100658006694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Hucknall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.