Boreham Lane, BN27
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- WHITE PICKETT FENCE AND GATE AROUND A SHARED RED BRICK PAVED FRONTAGE LEADING TO ENTRANCE DOOR
- ATTREACTIVE ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH SOLID OAK DOORS, WARM TIMBER BOARD FLOOR AND A CARPETED STAIRCASE RISING TO FIRST FLOOR
- DOUBLE ASSPECT LIVING ROOM WITH A BLACK IRON LOG BURNER AND A POLISHED GRANITE SLAB
- PALE GREY FRONTED KITCHEN WITH SOLID STONE WORK TOPS AND A BUILT-IN DISHWASHER PLUS FRIDGE/FREEZER
- UTILITY ROOM WITH A WOODBLOCK WORKTOP AND SHINY SINK AND SPACE FOR WASHING MACHINE BENEATH
- THREE FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS, ALL WITH BUILT-IN STORAGE CUPBOARDS, DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND OVERSIZED RADIATORS
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE WITH A 'P' SHAPED SHOWER BATH AND MARBLE EFFECT TILING
- TIMBER FENCE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH AN AREA LAID TO LAWN AND FLAGSTONE SYTLE PATIO
- THE PROPERTY COMES WITH THE RIGHT TO PARK IN THE TWO SPACES ON THE RIGHT, AS YOU EXIT THE REAR GARDEN GATE
- THE UNDERFLOOR HEATING DOWNSTAIRS AND OVERSIZED RADIATORS UPSTAIRS ARE FED BY A MODERN, ECO-FRIENDLY, GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMP
Energy Performance CertificatesFULL EPC
Boreham Lane, BN27
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Normans Bay Station3.6 miles
- Cooden Beach Station4.0 miles
- Pevensey Bay Station4.2 miles
About the agent
At Roland Dunn we make the process of letting your property as easy and problem free as possible. We have built our service around our client's needs and have adopted a philosophy of giving best value by working together with our landlords and tenants a like.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RD360-STARRCOTTAGES. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roland Dunn Property Rentals, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.