Balmoral Road, Lancaster
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Stunning house avail 21/22!
- Easy access to Town Centre
- Within walking distance to University of Cumbria
- £87 per week - smaller room!
- Close to local shops, pubs and restaurants
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- Super fast fibre broadband included
- Top level content insurance included
3 double bedrooms for 95£/week and a single bedroom 87£/week.
This property is in an amazing location right in the middle of both University of Cumbria, Lancaster University and the town centre!
The property is fully furnished with modern furniture throughout and a TV with TV license in the living room. All
Mighty Student Living properties come with top-level contents insurance to cover all of your belongings and electronics whilst at the property! This property is new to the market and is absolutely not to be missed. Call the office to book your viewing TODAY!
There are two ways to secure your house either by paying a £350 deposit per person or by joining our NoPosit Scheme! NoPosit is a hassle-free alternative to a traditional deposit, providing an opportunity to secure your house for an initial payment of just £25. NoPosit is a non-refundable fee, however, it is much smaller than a traditional deposit. In total, the NoPosit is £150, however, you only pay £25 when you sign the tenancy agreement and a further £25/month is collected for 5 months via direct debit. NoPosit removes the hassle of waiting for the deposit to be returned at the end the tenancy and distributing it amongst your housemates and provides a host of additional benefits worth well over £100. Visit the NoPosit tab on our website for more information or ask a member of the team!
More About Living With Mighty Student Living... - All our students benefit from top level contents insurance including covering all your gadgets inside the property. You also get the benefits of the 'Mighty Card' - our local student discount card and entry to our competitions. To keep up to date with our latest giveaways, quality student houses and offers make sure to follow us on our Facebook, Twitter & Instagram page.
Please let us know if you wish to view and we can schedule an online video viewing in the first instance. If you are interested in the property, a physical viewing can be arranged.
BrochuresBrochureBalmoral Road, Lancaster
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Balmoral Road, Lancaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancaster Station0.7 miles
- Bare Lane Station2.7 miles
- Morecambe Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Mighty House is owned and run by Chartered Surveyors who are passionate about property and customer service!
We have between us over 50 years experience in both selling property and letting and managing property. We are continually performing as one of the top Estate and Letting Agents in Lancaster.
We are multiple property Landlords, property investors and developers ourselves and bring an exceptional range of skills and experience to the business. As a result we offer a range of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29198471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mighty House, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.