Glengarnock Avenue, London, E14
- Cash Buyers Only
- Ideal For A BTL Investment
- Potential Rent Achievable £1,800 - £2,000 PCM
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Split Level Maisonette
- South Facing Balcony
- Close To Millwall Park
- Close To Island Gardens DLR Station
Tenure: Leasehold, 93 years remaining
CMC Estates are pleased to offer for sale this spacious Two Bedroom split level maisonette which is located on third floor of a purpose built block situated close to the popular Millwall Park, conveniently located for travelling to the City, Canary Wharf. The property offers a private balcony offering fantastic panoramic views over Canary Wharf skyline and the surrounding area. The apartment is well decorated throughout and offers well-proportioned and flexible accommodation including hallway, south-facing reception room with balcony, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and a separate WC.
Ideal for an investment as the property has a potential to achieve the rent of between £1,800 - £2,000 pcm.
Contact CMC Estates to arrange a viewing.
17'7" x 11'4"
11'2" x 7'9"
11'4" x 10'5"
11'4" x 8'1"
5'6" x 5'5"
5'6" x 2'4"
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Glengarnock Avenue, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Island Gardens Station0.1 miles
- Mudchute Station0.3 miles
- Cutty Sark Station0.5 miles
About the agent
CMC Estates is a well-established property sales, lettings and management agency located in Walthamstow, East London. With over 10 years of experience and an expert, friendly team, we offer the best range of solutions for all clients from new renters to experienced owners.
CMC Estates is a trusted property specialist ensuring peace of mind and exceptional value for all clients.
We are a pro-active Estate Agent, specialising in the East London area. Our bold advertising and aggress
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 001833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CMC Estates, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.