Sclater Street, London, E1
- Incredible Shoreditch Location
- One-bedroom apartment
- Light & bright
- Spacious reception room
Sclater Street is a very popular residential street moments from Brick Lane with an array of coffee shops and nightlife right on your doorstep. Shoreditch High Street and Liverpool Street stations are within a few minutes walk, as is the City, making it ideal for short commutes and anyone wanting to live in a central East London location.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Sclater Street, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreditch Station0.1 miles
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.1 miles
- Bethnal Green (Mainline) Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We've been helping people sell and let their homes since 1856. We make it our business to know just about everything that will make your property more appealing to potential buyers and tenants. Time and time again we've proved local knowledge has the edge and works. It's more than just a comfort, it's good business.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSV154708_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marsh & Parsons, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.