Slaidburn Drive, Lancaster
- Let available date:
- £350A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Fantastic and spacious property
- Good transport links
- Easy access to Lancaster University
- Easy access to University of Cumbria
- All bills included
- Super fast fibre broadband included
- £92 p/wk large room, £86 p/wk single room!
- NOT TO BE MISSED!
- Book your viewing now!
Excellent four-bedroom house in South Lancaster. Three double bedrooms, one single bedroom. Large living room and good size kitchen diner. Rear Garden / Yard. Close to amenities and main bus routes to lancaster university and town centre. Fully double glazed with gas central heating. This property is fully furnished.
There are two ways to secure your house either by paying a £350 deposit per person or by joining our NoPosit Scheme! NoPosit is a hassle-free alternative to a traditional deposit, providing an opportunity to secure your house for an initial payment of just £25. NoPosit is a non-refundable fee, however, it is much smaller than a traditional deposit. In total, the NoPosit is £150, however, you only pay £25 when you sign the tenancy agreement and a further £25/month is collected for 5 months via direct debit. NoPosit removes the hassle of waiting for the deposit to be returned at the end of the tenancy and distributing it amongst your housemates and provides a host of additional benefits worth well over £100. Visit the NoPosit tab on our website for more information or ask a member of the team!
More About Living With Mighty Student Living... - All our students benefit from top level contents insurance including covering all your gadgets inside the property. What is even better is that if you choose Mighty Student Living you will also get other benefits such as the 'Mighty Card' - our local student discount card and entry to our competitions. To keep up to date with our latest giveaways, quality student houses and offers make sure to follow us on our Facebook, Twitter & Instagram page.
Give us a call today on and we can schedule a viewing for you. There is more, if you come to our office, we will show you more than just one property so you can have some peace of mind that you have landed the perfect house for next year!
BrochuresBrochureSlaidburn Drive, Lancaster
Slaidburn Drive, Lancaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancaster Station1.8 miles
- Bare Lane Station4.0 miles
- Morecambe Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Mighty House is owned and run by Chartered Surveyors who are passionate about property and customer service!
We have between us over 50 years experience in both selling property and letting and managing property. We are continually performing as one of the top Estate and Letting Agents in Lancaster.
We are multiple property Landlords, property investors and developers ourselves and bring an exceptional range of skills and experience to the business. As a result we offer a range of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28833162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mighty House, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.