Gittens Close, Downham, BR1
- One Bedroom House
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Secured Parking
- Within Walking Distance Of Grove Park Station
Exterior : Mainly laid to lawn, shrub area, option to park.
Lounge : 11'3" x 9'1" (3.43m x 2.77m) , Laminate flooring, pendant lighting, power points, double glazed to front, radiator.
Kitchen : 11'8" x 6'6" (3.56m x 1.98m) , Vinyl flooring, wall and base mounted units, local tiling, gas hob with oven, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, radiator, lighting, power points.
Landing : Carpet, storage cupboard, pendant lighting.
Bathroom : 6'2" x 5'6" (1.88m x 1.68m) , Vinyl flooring, bath with panel, low level w/c, pendant lighting, basin with storage cupboard, vanity mirror, local tiles, frosted window to rear.
Bedroom : 11'3" x 9'1" (3.43m x 2.77m) , Carpet, radiator, double glazed window to front, large storage cupboard, pendant light, power points.
Garden : Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, shed, shrub area.
Private Secured Parking
Gittens Close, Downham, BR1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grove Park Station0.6 miles
- Beckenham Hill Station1.1 miles
- Bellingham Station1.2 miles
About the agent
We at De Scotia have a combined experience of over twenty five years. We employ every available medium to relay our properties to the ever demanding general public, radio, mailshots, newspaper, advertising, our website and our ever growing reputation.
Our whole success depends on our ability to marry Vendors with Purchasers and Landlords with Tenants. Above all it is the people that set De Scotia appart. Estate agency is a service industry and we strive to provide the finest.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RIGHT_002176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by De Scotia, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.