Garstang Road, Garstang, PR3 1YE
- Stainless steel splashback
- Zanussi appliances are fitted as standard and include a stainless steel single fan oven, stainless steel 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel chimney hood or island hood
- A+ rated integrated fridge freezer
- Polished chrome ceiling downlights
- Back to wall Roca sanitaryware
- Hansgrohe taps to hand basins
- Hansgrohe shower to en-suite
- Chrome heated towel rail
- NHBC ten year warranty
Plots 37 & 44 - Available at £304,995
Plot 31 - Available at £305,995
Stunning 4 bedroom detached home, feature kitchen diner, with a separate spacious lounge. The home also benefits from a utility and downstairs wc. Whilst upstairs boasts 4 family bedrooms as well as a bathroom and en suite to the master bedroom.
Visit us Ash View Garstang Road, Bowgreave PR3 1YE
Sales Executives available
Mon, Thurs & Fri 10.30am - 5pm
Sat & Sun 10.30am - 5.30pm
Located off Garstang Road, which leads directly into Garstang town centre, Ash View is perfectly placed for home buyers wanting to enjoy a relaxed family life.
There is an extensive choice of properties available, including semi-detached homes and detached houses, most with garages. Homes enjoy rear gardens that feature french door access from interior living areas. The development has been landscaped to create a village-like ambience, with a central area of public open space that adds to the atmosphere of an established development. A village in its own right - just a mile from Garstang Welcome to Bowgreave Falling within the grandly named parish of Barnacre-with-Bonds, Bowgreave is a selfcontained village just a mile from the market town of Garstang.
The celebrated weekly Thursday market in Garstang has its roots in the 14th century, and every year the town plays host to a popular arts festival and agricultural show, each reflecting the strong sense of community, heritage and history with which the town is blessed.
It is perhaps no surprise to discover that, as well as being a 'Britain in Bloom' award-winner for many years, Garstang has been declared 'the world's first Fairtrade town', and its bustling high street of independent shops, restaurants, cafés and pubs offers a wealth of choice for shopping, relaxation and entertainment. The town also features numerous supermarkets.
Garstang is well served by several Primary schools; there is also a Secondary school - Garstang Community Academy, in Bowgreave itself - with nearby Lancaster, Preston and Blackpool providing an excellent choice of further education and university opportunities.
There are good local road links from Garstang to both Preston and Lancaster, where the West Coast rail line provides through services to Manchester, London and Scotland. The M55/ M6 junction just north of Preston is just over eight miles south of Garstang, for car travel to Blackpool, the Lake District, the cities of the North West and beyond. To the west, the quiet lands of the Fylde and the Lancashire coast are ideal for days out; and just a few miles to the east is the Trough of Bowland, one of England's secret gems - a landscape of high fells and moorlands, stone-built villages and green river valleys, perfect for exploration by car, bicycle and on foot.
Garstang Road, Garstang, PR3 1YE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salwick Station7.7 miles
About the development
4 bedroom executive detached home
- Kitchen / dining area, perfect for entertaining
- French doors leading to the garden
- Spacious bedrooms for all the family
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Choice of fixtures & fittings*
- Garage and Driveway
Independently owned and dedicated to creating stylish developments, Rowland has a track record in house design, construction and the creation of living communities, spanning more than 25 years.
At Rowland, we believe in providing a varied portfolio of traditional, modern and contemporary houses in a range of popular locations throughout the North West.
The environments that we create may vary in shape and size, but our commitment to quality means that all are built to the same exa
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheAroncroft. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rowland Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.