Belmore Lane, Lymington, Hampshire
- Three bedroom ground floor apartment
- Under cover parking
- West facing sitting/dining room
- Communal gardens
- Three bedrooms
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Within easy reach of all local amenities
- South of the High Street location
The property is accessed from the communal hallway on the first floor and down the staircase or lift to the ground floor. The front door opens into the hallway. There is a west facing sitting/dining room with patio doors opening out onto the communal garden. There is a large storage/airing cupboard with hanging space and housing the hot water tank and wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler providing domestic hot water and central heating. The bathroom comprises a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, a low-level WC and pedestal mounted wash basin. The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of floor and wall mounted units incorporating an integrated Neff oven and hob, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, and a porcelain twin bowl sink unit with mixer taps. There are three bedrooms in the apartment. The master bedroom has built-in wardrobes and an en suite shower room. Bedroom two has built-in wardrobes and overlooks the garden, and bedroom three is a good size single is currently used as a study.
The communal gardens that surround the property are maintained under contract. A secure entry phone system operates the electric gates at the entrance. The garaging can be accessed directly from the ground floor on the same level as the apartment and there is a lock up storage facility in the underground parking for the apartment.
Directions - From our office in the High Street proceed into St Thomas Street and on reaching the one way system bear left into Belmore Lane. Continue down Belmore Lane for approximately half a mile and Salterns House will be found just after the turning into Farnleys Mead on the right hand side.
Services - All mains services are connected to the property.
Council Tax Band - E
EPC Rating - C
Lease - 125 years from January 2001
Ground Rent - £250 per annum
Service charge - £2,022.75 for year ending 31/12/20
Belmore Lane, Lymington, Hampshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lymington Town Station0.7 miles
- Lymington Pier Station0.8 miles
- Sway Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Caldwells is an independent estate agent based in Lymington and is proud to offer clients a truly personal, trustworthy and highly focused, professional property service. Because we are part of the fabric of the town, we have helped several generations of some families to move, and hope to continue to do so for many years to come.
To achieve the very best for our clients in an ever changing market, our attention to detail is second to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference salternsbelmore. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caldwells Estate Agents, Lymington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.