- Attractive three bedroom family home with additional two bedroom annexe
- Well positioned just a short distance from the coastal village of Craster
- Views towards Dunstanburgh and the coast from the first floor
Entrance hall with ground floor wc | Attractive dual aspect lounge, which has as its focal point, a stone fireplace with wood burning stove. French doors give access to the garden | Dining room with french doors onto the garden. A versatile reception space suitable for a number of uses | Spacious kitchen dining room, fitted in a traditional style with integrated appliances, including electric oven, hob and dishwasher | Utility room with fitted units, sink and plumbing for dishwasher. An internal access door then leads from the utility to the annexe. To the first floor of the main house, there is a generous master bedroom which has french doors to an external balcony, giving views towards Dunstanburgh. The room offers ample storage with fitted wardrobes | En suite bathroom/wc which has been fitted in a traditional style, to include wall panelling, a suite incorporating bath, wash basin with storage and wc | Two further good sized bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes | Family bathroom/wc with bath and separate shower | The annexe enjoys its own external access door to the side of the property and offers entrance hall | Cloakroom/wc | Spacious lounge/dining room with access to the garden via french doors | The lounge is open to the fitted kitchen, which includes integrated oven, hob with extractor and washing machine | To the first floor, there are two bedrooms and a bathroom/wc | Externally, the property is approached via a surfaced driveway, leading to a single integral garage. Mature gardens surround the property which is tiered to the rear with lawn and lovely sheltered patio ideal for outside entertaining.
This property is available with immediate vacant possession.
Services: Mains Electric, Water & Drainage | Oil Fired Central Heating | Tenure: Freehold | Council Tax: E | EPC: D
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chathill Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Experience the exceptional.
In 1999, we were delighted to open the first office of Sanderson Young, in Gosforth. We now have four branches offering a diverse range of services throughout the North East of England. We are very proud of the reputation that we have formed as Sanderson Young, where the company is recognized for its maturity and wealth of knowledge, with many of our colleagues having worked in estate agency for 30
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10593030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sanderson Young, Alnwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.