Corfe Close, Farm Road, Hounslow, TW4
- 700 SQ FT PLUS LOFT
- EPC B
- DESIGNATED PARKING SPACE
- CORNER FLAT OVERLOOKING GARDENS
- LONDON BOROUGH OF RICHMOND
- NEAR NUMEROUS "OUTSTANDING" SCHOOLS
- CLOSE TO MANY TRANSPORT LINKS
- EXCELLENT BUY TO LET
- QUIET LOCATION
* LIVING ROOM
* 2 BEDROOMS
* 1 BATHROOM
* 1 DESIGNATED PARKING SPACE
* COMMUNAL GARDENS
* EPC Band B
* Council Tax Band C (£1663.68 for 2020/2021)
* Ground rent £100 pa
* Service charge: £82 per month
* Lease: 99 years as of 9th oct 2006 (85 years remaining - option for a further 90 years to be added to bring it up to 175 years lease for only £5360 plus legal fees)
A well-presented two-bedroom apartment located in a quiet spot at the end of a cul-de-sac. The property is set on the top floor in a corner position, so benefits from lots of light and has the further plus of a balcony which overlooks the resident's communal gardens.
The accommodation consists of two double bedrooms, one large reception room with balcony, large kitchen with separate dining area, 3 piece family bathroom, storage cupboard and large entrance hallway.
As the property is on the 2nd floor, it has the further advantage of loft access for storage. The property is larger than average size at 700 sq ft (plus the loft) and has the convenience of a designated parking space right outside, near the main entrance.
The block itself was purpose built in 2006, and is located in the Royal Borough of Richmond, so one can take advantage of the excellent schools in the area with the nearest school being only 0.5 miles away.
The property is located in a great position, as it borders all of Feltham, Hounslow and Twickenham, and comes with the premium of coming under the Royal Borough of Richmond.
There are numerous transport links nearby, including regular buses and trains.
The property would make a wonderful buy-to-let
*0.7 miles from Crane Park Primary School ("good")
*0.7 miles from Heathfield Infant school ("good")
*0.7 miles from Heathfield Junior School ("good")
*0.8 miles from Bishop Perrin Church of England Primary ("outstanding")
*0.8 miles from The Heathland School ("outstanding")
*1mile from Springwest Academy ("good")
*1 mile from The Rise Free School ("good")
*1.4 miles from the Reach Academy ("outstanding")
*1.2miles from Whitton
*1.2miles from Feltham
*1.4miles from Hounslow
*7 miles from Heathrow terminal 3
**Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not form part of any contract. **
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Corfe Close, Farm Road, Hounslow, TW4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Feltham Station1.0 miles
- Whitton Station1.2 miles
- Hounslow Station1.4 miles
About the agent
SLM is a new, independent and family owned firm, fun by a father and daughter team, based in the heart of Windsor Town Centre. Although this company is newly registered, our family have built up a very credible reputation in Central London over the last 80 years, working in residential and commercial property sales and rentals, and so we felt the time was right to expand our business to the home counties.
Our main specialism is selling residential property, however we offer the unique b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference sale0202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SLM Property, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.