Ashbourne Road, Cheadle, ST10
- Modern and stylish development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Parking included
- Separate living room
- Fitted kitchen/dining room
- French doors to rear garden
RESERVE ONLINE TODAY!
**FANTASTIC PLOT OVERLOOKING GREEN OPEN SPACE** This home features a fitted kitchen/dining room, a SEPARATE living room and a cloakroom on the ground floor. Upstairs the Master Bedroom is complete with an EN-SUITE! RESERVE ONLINE TODAY
The Meadowsweet at Oswald Place, Cheadle, is a fantastic home perfect for first-time buyers or downsizers.
The light and airy kitchen and dining room with French doors leading to the rear garden is perfect for entertaining and cooking up some culinary delights.
This three bedroom home is well-designed with two double and a single bedroom, and a family bathroom with shower over the bath completing the first floor.
Externally this new home benefits from parking.
- Kitchen/Dining - 4518mm X 3045mm / 14'9" x 9'11"
- Living Room - 3560mm X 4276mm / 11'8" x 14'0"
- Cloakroom - 1520mm X 960mm / 4'11" x 3'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3655mm X 3400mm / 14'9" x 9'11"
- En-suite - 1502mm x 2482mm / 4'11" x 8'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 2597mm x 3220mm / 8'6" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 1829mm x 2250mm / 6'0" x 7'4"
- Bathroom - 2597mm X 1661mm / 8'6" x 5'5"
Ashbourne Road, Cheadle, ST10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blythe Bridge Station4.0 miles
About the development
TAKE A LOOK AT THE FLOOR PLANS
- A fabulous new investment to make
- Don't miss out on this popular home
- Great home, great price, great location
- Close to good schools and road links
- Ideal for small anf growing families
At Keepmoat, we believe that we can enhance the lifestyles of a community through regeneration and providing thousands of high quality new homes across the UK. We have a wealth of experience in the New Build Housing sector and we are committed to continue building desirable new homes for sale at the right price.
Through regeneration and the provision of new homes we can transform communities for the better. We pride ourselves on our reputation as providers of quality housing with a serv
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M014_3_23_100271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.