Fallbarrow Park, Windermere
- Laminate flooring
- New bathrooms
- Large living space
- Lovely location
- Existing letting business
- Ideal holiday let
- Fully furnished and fitted
- short walk to Bowness Town centre
- 2 mins walk to shore of Windermere
- 5* Fallbarrow Park
This larger than average (42 x 20) Lodge is an ideal investment / holiday home combination. The present owners have developed the letting side and the sale can include the future bookings and goodwill.
The Lodge is beautifully presented to a high standard. The furniture fixtures and fittings are all well matched in a modern style.
The decking extends to 2 sides and has seating and dining space. The front door leads to the hallway with a built-in store cupboard. The main living space has a generous seating area with feature fireplace including TV and windows on 2 sides. The dining area and the seating area open directly thru double doors onto the decking. The fitted kitchen has all full sized appliances fitted (fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, hob) and is a good sized bright well lit space.
The 3 bedrooms all have fitted wardrobes, TV’s and for maximum flexibility comprise a twin, a double and a king sized master. The master bed has an en-suite shower room and the other 2 share the main bathroom.
Full Upvc double glazing, gas central heating, Wifi, Sky Tv and outside double parking space.
Further details on site fees and lettings available on request.
Fallbarrow Park, Windermere
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windermere Station1.2 miles
- Staveley Station4.2 miles
About the agent
At Yopa North West we're proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that's clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a compet
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 206375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.