Main Street, HG5 Knaresborough
- Available With A Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Cottage For £1,099,000 total
- Downstairs WC And Large Utility Room
- Stunning Open Plan Living-Dining Kitchen
- Two Reception Room
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite And Built In Wardrobes
- Large Garden With Lawned And Patio Area equating to 0.25 acres
- Double Garage
- Driveway For Several Cars
- Still Time To Take Advantage Of The Stamp Duty Holiday
Scotton is a sought after village location close to Knaresborough and Harrogate with access to the regions best schools. Most private schools collect via bus service as well.
The property is charming throughout with a high specification running through the home, which was modernised and extended in the last three years
The family dining kitchen with granite surfaces, large range cooker and bespoke units is a delight and a lovely social hub of the home with open plan living and seating area. French doors lead to the outdoor al fresco dining patio. A good size utility is ideal for this house size and great if you have muddy boots or paws to worry about.
The large entrance hall has a log burning fire with cloakroom and study off
The principle living room is again a very good size and decorated nicely to show off the exposed beam and fireplace.
There is a music room/snug or occasional fifth bedroom
The gardens are wonderful and private and certainly a dream for families and we could think of many worse a place to be locked down in!
The upstairs has four double bedrooms, two are very spacious bedrooms with in built wardrobes and large en suite shower rooms. There are 2 further double bedrooms with large house bathroom.
Please enjoy the photo reel and consider the floor plan. The property is extensive in size and priced very keenly considering the square footage and grounds.
We anticipate strong interest in this property so please reserve your viewing to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Main Street, HG5 Knaresborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knaresborough Station2.0 miles
- Starbeck Station2.1 miles
- Harrogate Station2.9 miles
About the agent
We Hold The Key To Your Next Move
Windsor Court Properties specialise in the selling and letting of residential property.
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Windsor Court Properties is a family run business with over 35 years of experience and local knowledge.
We pride ourselves on giving a 100% individual, proffesional and personal service
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SBHS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Windsor Court Properties, Knaresborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.