Naze Lane, Freckleton, PR4
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE FOR SALE IN FRECKLETON
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, PARK & VILLAGE CENTRE
- LARGE LOUNGE WITH LOG BURNER, 2ND RECEPTION
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND 1 SINGLE BEDROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING, REAR GARDEN, GAS CENTRAL HEATING
15' (4m 57cm) X 3'9" (1m 14cm)
Large entrance hallway with UPVC door and numbered window above. Leads to other reception rooms and upstairs.
11'4" (3m 45cm) X 11'1" (3m 37cm)
To the front of the property is a reception room, currently used as a dining room and office. The property includes chimney breast with electric fire and surround, picture rails and double window over looking the front of the property.
15'4" (4m 67cm) X 13' (3m 96cm)
Large carpeted lounge to the rear of the property which includes chimney breast with log burner, built in cupboards in alcove, under stair storage, picture rails, double door leading to rear garden, and opening leading to kitchen.
8'2" (2m 48cm) X 8'0" (2m 43cm)
Modern fitted kitchen within extension and off lounge, includes part tiled walls, modern wall and base units with marble effect work top, electric oven, ceramic hob, plumbing for washing machine, chrome sink and tap, laminate flooring, and access to rear garden.
11'5" (3m 47cm) X 9'0" (2m 74cm)
Good sized master double bedroom with cream carpet and window overlooking the front of the property.
10'5" (3m 17cm) X 5'11" (1m 80cm)
Large family bathroom with part tiled walls includes toilet, basin, bath with mains shower, and cupboard which houses boiler.
10'3" (3m 12cm) X 9'1" (2m 76cm)
Second double bedroom to the rear of the property.
11'4" (3m 45cm) X 6'00" (1m 82cm)
Third bedroom is a single room to the front of the property
To the front of the property is a stone driveway which can fit two vehicles. To the rear is a good sized garden which includes an outhouse, shed and rear access.
At Harbour Properties we make our advertisements as accurate as we can, however complete correctness cannot be guaranteed and any information provided, including measurements and any leasehold fees, should be used as a guideline only. All details provided in this advert should be excluded from any contract. Please note no appliances, electrics, drains, plumbing, heating or anything else have been tested by Harbour Properties. All purchasers are recommended to carry out their own investigations before completing a purchase.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Naze Lane, Freckleton, PR4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkham & Wesham Station2.5 miles
- Salwick Station2.8 miles
- Moss Side Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Harbour Properties has been operating their hugely successful residential property management services since January 1996.
We are a local family run business who believe we can give a personal yet professional approach to residential lettings, property management and sales
Harbour Properties have always been primarily a professional residential lettings and property management company, although we have been providing Sales assistant to many of our clients over the years. Due to po
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAR-G2Y11A5CD9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.