Park Road, Guiseley, Leeds
- FOUR BEDROOM SEMI
- close to the train station and an array of local amenities
- With modern decor and flooring throughout
- Further photos available soon
- Gardens front and rear
The property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. With modern decor and flooring throughout.
The accommodation comprises briefly: Entrance hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Ground floor Bedroom/Dining room, Conservatory and downstairs Bathroom. Upstairs are Three Bedrooms, En-Suite and House Bathroom. Gardens to front and rear.
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 7.62m x 4.14m (25'0 x 13'7) -
Bedroom One - 3.71m x 3.66m (12'2 x 12'0) -
Kitchen - 7.92m x 4.01m (26 x 13'2) -
Downstairs Bathroom - Three piece suite.
Master Bedroom - 3.96m x 3.05m (13 x 10) -
Bedroom Two - 12'3 x 11'11
Bedroom Three - 3.94m x 3.78m (12'11 x 12'5) -
En-Suite - Two piece suite.
House Bathroom - Three piece suite.
Externally - Gardens to the front and rear.
BrochuresBrochurePark Road, Guiseley, Leeds
Park Road, Guiseley, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Guiseley Station0.3 miles
- Menston Station1.7 miles
- Apperley Bridge Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Townend Estate Agents have been leaders of the local property market for over 25 years.
With our contemporary office situated at the hub of the North Bradford and Aire Valley property scene, we have an intimate and extensive knowledge of the area.
An independent and professional firm with a 'can-do' attitude covering all aspects of residential property sales, letting and auctions. We understand that we are judged on the level of our service and are committed to offering a first cl
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30144937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townend Estate Agents, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.