The Marples 2-8 High Street
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- AVAILABLE NOW
- Virtual Viewings Available
- King Size Beds in All Rooms
- ROOMS FROM ONLY £105 PER WEEK
- Fantastic Central Location
- Large Spacious Rooms
- En-Suite and Off-Suite Rooms
- Free Referencing and Low Deposits
- Is this your new home from home ?
No Minimum Term!
Rent Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
No Reference Fees!
Rent this property NOW with no minimum term and with a one month money back satisfaction guarantee. If you decide to move out in the first month, we will refund your rent (light Ts and Cs apply).
KING SIZE BEDS TO ALL ROOMS AT NO EXTRA CHARGE
Book your brand new room at one of Sheffield's most newly re-furbished shared accommodation buildings, located in the City Center. All bills included including council tax, ideal for working professionals, is this your new home from home ?
The property has been designed to enhance a sociable environment while providing ample private and public space to work if required.
Boasting large bedrooms with KINGSIZE BEDS AS STANDARD available for single or dual occupancy (additional £20 pppw for double occupancy).
ROOM 42 IS A LARGE KING SIZE ROOM WITH AN OFF-SUITE SHOWER ROOM. LOCATED ON THE FOURTH FLOOR OF THE BUILDING SHARING THE KITCHEN AND LIVING AREA - ONLY £105 PER WEEK IDEAL FOR WORKING PROFESSIONALS.
Please contact our office on for more details or to arrange your viewing.
Chadwicks Estate Agents are RLA registered for your peace of mind and protection. Deposits are secured under the DPS regulations.
Holding Deposit £115
Security Deposit £100
Sorry no pets
Chadwicks support Right to Rent. You will be required to provide passports / ID on application for tenancy.
Chadwicks Estate Agents are multi award winning, fully accredited, insured and qualified Letting Agents. We are a member of the Property Redress Scheme who ensure that we work to the very highest standards in the industry.
For more details, please see our website
The Marples 2-8 High Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sheffield Hallam University Station0.0 miles
- Castle Square Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Fitzalan Square/Ponds Forge Tram Stop0.1 miles
About the agent
At Chadwick Estate Agents, our friendly staff are passionate about great customer service and are here, 6 days a week, to guide our customers through the often daunting process of buying, renting or selling their homes. Our dedicated team are the driving force behind our success; local people with local knowledge.
Our team deliver individually tailored packages to Landlords and Vendors offering a variety of services, ranging from project management / renovations, residential sales to co
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101528001746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chadwicks Estate Agents, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.